News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 19, 2012, 03:32:51 PM
Fuck being unsuccessful at the Harrogate job for a shitty reason. If you wanted to give me constructive criticism, how I cross my fucking legs isn't it.

Seriously?

jagilki

What did you do?  Strip before crossing them?

Doug E Fresh

Adam Wrong

fuck landslides and 10 hours on a train

Strike

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

On the MDK boat...

FUCK INTERVIEWERS.

Mr. Trumps, while your perfect for the role you are too ambitious and we are concerned you'd leave us for a better job in 2 years...

Honestly, I have heard it all now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

so your not going to hire someone who prefect for the job ... because he too good and your scare he going to find something better ... huh?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

What if in those 2 years, you pulled in the most profits the company has ever seen?

What if, instead of hiring you, the end up going under because they didn't have the profits they needed?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I laughed and said...your loss. They wanted a minimum of 3 years committment from me without me wanting to further my career with them apparently and in the interview I said I was ambitious and that opportunities on the horizon with them I would want a fair crack at.

Other guy was 10 years older, wanted less money and was happy doing this job for sometime....

Morale of the story...DONT HAVE AMBITION

Trumps morale of the story...IF YOU DONT WANT AMBITION DONT HEADHUNT AMBITIOUS PEOPLE.

T-Bonizzle

Did they think the job you were applying for sucked so that you'd jump ship at first chance you get?

On the bandwagon...I'm broke and unemployed despite having a college degree. So the local supermarket brought me in for an interview. I wasn't hired because I was over qualified to stock shelves for 20 hours a week and I'd lose interest in the job and quit and they would have wasted money on training...

bullshit...I'm under qualified in my field because you have to have experience in the field to enter the field...a job in HR must attract the biggest douchebags in the world. (and from my experience they do)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 23, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
Did they think the job you were applying for sucked so that you'd jump ship at first chance you get?

The current company I work for in terms of the UK is worth circa 22-25 million. This company in the UK is doing about 8-9 million. So yes in terms of long term prospects I wouldnt have as many as I have now. So I can KIND OF see their point, however I made this very clear on my first interview when they were after me. I got to the final stage and said the same thing and now its a problem lol.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 23, 2012, 06:35:55 PM

On the bandwagon...I'm broke and unemployed despite having a college degree. So the local supermarket brought me in for an interview. I wasn't hired because I was over qualified to stock shelves for 20 hours a week and I'd lose interest in the job and quit and they would have wasted money on training...

bullshit...I'm under qualified in my field because you have to have experience in the field to enter the field...a job in HR must attract the biggest douchebags in the world. (and from my experience they do)

Exactly how I felt when I applied and interviewed for a fast food place. Love how experience is needed for everything nowadays, to the point where you almost can't GET experience from someplace lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Trumpers on July 23, 2012, 12:43:00 PM
On the MDK boat...

FUCK INTERVIEWERS.

Mr. Trumps, while your perfect for the role you are too ambitious and we are concerned you'd leave us for a better job in 2 years...

Honestly, I have heard it all now.

That is utter shit...

Typical though as they seem to love giving excuses. Sometimes I think they might as well just say, "We just went for the other guy. No real reason..."

Got a voicemail from Sheffield last night... Tried to return the call 10 minutes later to no response... I think it's bad news but I just wanna fucking know!

Drama Queen

fuck the boyscouts of America.

Exclusion of gays... in 20 fucking 12? Really? Way to be fucking role models!

Wonder what the belt loops for homophobua, bullying and exclusion look like!