Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 24, 2012, 11:26:48 PM
fuck the boyscouts of America.

Exclusion of gays... in 20 fucking 12? Really? Way to be fucking role models!

Wonder what the belt loops for homophobua, bullying and exclusion look like!

Didn't a bunch of scoutmasters get in trouble for that not too long ago?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Heres the thing, I fuck with me and Ill ignore you. But Im a married man and Im as overprotective of my wife as I feel I have to be. She's only spoken English 6 years and theres so many creepy guys out there who would jump at the chance to take advantage of a attractive, naivve woman. Couple that with the fact she's Japanese and it seems like once a week some asshole suddenly appears and she's hiding behind me because he develops this instant attraction to her. But today, its not an asshole who has me pissed off, it's a bitch.

Shes practically stalking my wife now. Back in August, we ended our friendship with her. She used to be madly in love with me to the point that she even started efedding (as Jourita Hill). Long story short, she's a literal midget (4' even) and is emotionally delayed somewhere between aged 9-13. Shes a liar and a drama whore and the only reason I invested so much time in her life was because of a stupid fucking promise I made to her mom when i was 9 two weeks before her mom offed herself.

Shes begun to call the house from blocked numbers and proxy numbers to try to talk to my wife. As my wife doesnt speak English as well (actually, its more because shes shy) , I always pick up when telemarketers call so that I can deal with them. Whenever its her, she hangs up right away. I spent the last 3 weeks thinking that telemarketers were afraid of me or just harrassing us.

Now last night, I got a fbook message from her accusing me of keeping my wife from being friends with her. For anyone who knows me irl, they know that Im actually whipped, id do anything to make her happy that I dont make decisions for my wife.

And so, I tried reasonably to talk to (not her real name but ill respect her by refering to her char name) Jourita about it, explaining that I dont keep my wife from talking to her. She started going on and on about how Im not Christian because I dont forgive and forget and move on (shes not Christian) and that if I was, her and I would still be friends.

The convo kept deteriating (her keeping calling me a liar and trying to paint me as a bad guy from stupid shit she did)

Well, Im pissed, Im posting what she did to the world. Unfortunately, I cant bring myself to burning someone to her family so Im keeping it off facebook and posting it here instead. Starting with the second half of the convo (after the stuff about my wife)

TyTy Ricard

Janice, lets look at the facts here.

1) Back 3-4 years ago, you told me, among other things, that you never wanted to speak to me again and told me never to call you. That is why we stopped talking.

2) You threw a temper tantrum at my wedding, made it perfectly clear you werent happy about something by glaring at us and avoiding hugs. I don't care what the issues were there, you should have been able to act as reasonably as anyone else there.

3) You posted on my wedding portrait on facebook something that was completely unacceptable. If you would have posted it somewhere else, it would have been fine but you dont post that one my photographer (who as far as I know has never met you) photo that is my wedding portrait. I had to answer numerous questions concerning that and really, again, it was beyond inappropiate.

4) My wife and my friends got a text from an unknown number explaining how you had tried to kill yourself right after I told you that I was cutting off contact with you. It brought my wife nearly to tears and made Kendra cry. Kendra traced it back to a wedsite and found out that it had been registered and sent from your phone. You denied it but the only way said person could have gotten my wife's newest cell phone number (the one that only 4 people in Flin Flon had at that point) was from you. It was at that point that both Kendra and Akane lost faith in you and trust was completely lost. I did not encourage it either way nor did I attempt to persuade them into doing, saying, or thinking anything.

These are just a few of many examples but these are the biggest.

I dont want to be your friend right now, it has nothing to do with forgiveness or grudges or feelings at all. I see no benefit from having a friendship with you right now, I only see more of this. Everytime we talk to each other, I see you speaking like this. You disregard what I say in order for your own opinion to take precedent. You dont listen because your mind is already made up.

I dont think of you, you dont come across in my day-to-day thoughts. I've put you in my past and put you behind me. When you called last night, I thought you were a telemarketer from Dallas (where the proxy was based) and not once until I got on facebook 3 hours later did I realize it was you.

Its not a grudge or unforgiveness. Ive forgiven both Maryann and Kelley but I would never date them again. Ive forgiven lots of people in my past but that doesnt mean that I will be friends with them. You are forgiven Janice but I don't desire to be friends with you, not now and perhaps not until we've both grown and matured a lot more as people.

3 hours ago
Jourita

I didn't call you or akane last night. It wasn't me who messaged them it was my sister because we got into a fight (long story). You completely ignore the fact that I got feelings too you know. I am a human being too. But then again you wouldn't know that because you got your head way up in the clouds. But then again you do like to talk about how i made you feel bad right? just to make your self feel good is to tear others down. that to me isn't a christian. The fact that you choose to believe the worse in me isn't exactly encouraging. You just want to prove your self right no matter who it hurts. and why would it bother Akane if she cut me out of her life in the first place? why would it even bother you if you cut me put of your life? If something is in the past then it shouldn't bother you. But then again you just wanted to be hurtful.

3 hours ago
Jourita

and if you were mature you wouldn't have facebooked me about not wanting to be my friend you would have said it to my face like a mature person would

3 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

No, I just want nothing more to do without you J. If I could have, I would have talked to you in person but I live 600km, talking face to face with out isnt possible

3 hours ago
Jourita

just dont pretend to be something youre not. You clearly are not a christian. At least be mature enough to admit that

3 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

Okay Janice, this little thing has gone on long enough. Goodbye, take your drama elsewhere. Im mature enough to end this conversation now, I should have long ago

3 hours ago
Jourita

again..you haven't exactly told me what makes you a christian. You seem to want to run away when you called out

3 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

My not having any desire to talk to you has nothing to do with my relationship with God or my christian walk. Goodbye J

2 hours ago
Jourita

sure make up another lie. But whatever just dont come around and try and make me feel bad just to make yourself feel better.

2 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

How about, just shut up with your drama and your pity parties and stop talking. Goodbye

2 hours ago
Jourita

How about this Stop trying to cut others down just to make yourself feel batter. Grow up already. and stop pretending to be a christian when you clearly are not

2 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

Goodbye Janice, I stopped listening to you about 3 messages ago.

2 hours ago
Jourita

whatever you faker

you dont know anything about me

2 hours ago
TyTy Ricard

As you apparently dont about me.

Goodbye Janice.

about an hour ago
Jourita

so dont act like you know me. at least im mature enough to say stuff to ppls faces and not hide on facebook

about an hour ago
TyTy Ricard

Sometimes its not possible to talk to people face to face.

Goodbye

about an hour ago
Jourita

well at the very least a phone call but not facebook/email cuz thats just low and immature

40 minutes ago
TyTy Ricard

No matter how its done, it was done.

39 minutes ago
Jourita

is that your way if trying to justify yourself?

34 minutes ago
TyTy Ricard

I dont need to justify myself, I had no desire to speak with you 8 months ago. I was angry at what you had done and it would have been more proper to call you or talk in person, but either way, I dont honestly care. Its moot, you got the message and thats all I care about.

32 minutes ago
Jourita

what is moot? you never honestly cared about anyone but yourself. You never cared about who you hurt in the first place. and yeah so dont act like you dont make mistakes cuz i know you do. you not so perfect

18 minutes ago
TyTy Ricard

Moot means unimportant/irrelevant when refering to a fact or statement.

Okay, lets apply that same logic back to you shall we. Explain yourself. Why did you act that way at the wedding? Did that take into account either mine or Akane's or my brothers or my parents or her parents or our friends or my families or anyone else in the wedding party you offended. That wasnt just me you offended that day, it was everyone I cared about who invested so much time and energy into making it that day that I had to stop people from asking you to leave the wedding because of your behaviour. In every picture, I still get asked, 'Beautiful wedding... hey, why is that girl look so angry, couldn't she at least fake a smile?' or 'Nice picture... but this girl seems upset. It kinda ruins the pictures'. Or on my wedding day, people were asking me, 'dude, she just cold-shouldered you. Whys she even here?' and I had to comfort my wife on what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. The only negative that I have of that entire day is seriously the way you acted.

and then to post that on the wedding portrait. This wasn't just some random, good day. This was a day we invested thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into., not just me but my family, friends, and my wife.

You dont even seem to register that I dont care how I come across to you. I was told by someone I trust two weeks before the wedding that inviting you was a mistake but I had enough faith that you wouldnt act like the same childish Janice as you always do that I didnt let it bug me until you did act exactly like this person told me you would. You are the black mark on the best day of my life when, had you put aside whatever was bugging you that day that would cause you to go to someones wedding and glare at them and cold shoulder them when they were doing their duty of giving hugs to everyone in the room.

So yes, I dont care what the reason was that day, I really dont. I do not wish to be friends with someone who act that way until I was 100% sure that they had changed as a person, which, you have given me zero sign that you have through this conversation today.

jagilki

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm a sad pathetic loser with no friends or social life.........

:(

Dorling

Jeez Ty, that's a whole lot of fun you're having...

I'm the most chilled person I know, but if someone messes with my gf then I would become substantially less chilled. Nobody has after 3 years though, and this is something everyone should be happy about.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Not as its much consolation TyTy, but I learnt a long time ago to try and well quell any of these online relationship things with people you dont know. Slight tangent, but I will explain.

Many moons ago (something I am comfortable speaking about now) someone posed as someone in my own e-fed for a period of time who was someone I had met ONE time through a meet and greet site (new to the area) and shared an interest in wrestling. This person then went on for the best part of 2 years playing a double life with me, the character in the e-fed which was OOC suppose to be a guy and then the person in real life who I guess just never got removed from the friends list on MSN hotmail lol (my personal email).

I was in a relationship, not a long term one, say circa a few months with someone I had dated before, it didnt end very well and I had never been dumped before, not to try and sound like 'Billy Big Balls', but I have had a habit of being non commital in ANY sort of relationship, in my youth a regular cheater and basically...treated women like shit. Call it my persona, call it something else I hadn't figured out why lol. I had used internet dating now and again moving around as basically a way to have a woman in every port so to speak and would go on regular tears of trying to see how many women I could screw in a week while travelling over the country. Something again, I am not trying to sound Billy Big Balls about and something I am not overly proud about.

I guard my privacy in our game quite closely. I allow some people in, some a little further, but for the most part like to be just known as Ian a guy into wrestling and a few other hobbies to share through EFK. And even with this guarded security, someone found a way through. The TFWF lads can tell you when this all blew up and I was dumped and for the first time I found out what it was like to treat someone badly (LETS CALL IT MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT), I kind of didnt know what to do. I mean...me dumped...was she crazy. It then became apparent that the person in my e-fed was infact this woman I had met and contacted my then ex saying how pleased she was I was single again or something of that nature. In that rocky moment post breakup where one party (ME) looks to see if he can salvage the relationship because his pride his hurt, it came to light this happened.

Although I would meet the person I want to be with the rest of my life about 4 months later when I wasnt looking (the soon to be Mrs Trumps) and got my ultimate revenge when ex tried to get back into the Trumps life and was promptly fucked off and ignored (sweet victory there). It taught me a very important lesson.

Be careful in all aspects of life in this regard. We have a lot of terrific people on this forum and we are lucky, but I will be damned about how many crazies we have had and banned, people that struggled to seperate this from real life and to me Ty, that kind of sounds like you got someone like that there. Someone using things like social media and messaging services and all that horrible jazz is doing it because everything you said there including the phone calls...offers a level of protection. Its easy to be that behind a screen or at the end of the phone and a lot harded to do it in real life. Not that you probably need much in the way of advice, but from personal experience although I changed my number and moved away to pastures new with the now missus, I was still left with this unearthly feeling that MAYBE I should have done more with person who was kind of having a wee Fatal Attraction moment. Luckily, I havent been bothered since and I think probably said person sits there and is slightly ashamed of what they did...heck...when I was trying to win back the ex...I cringe at some of the goofy ways I acted over it. Your case buddy sounds a lot different. Person proper knows you in real life and what not. I think it might be worth having a little word with any local enforcement if you can do. I didnt have something come back and bite my butt...but your case sounds a little more than that and with a more INVOLVED person it's going to be tougher to shake them.

Stay cool, dont let it get to you and have a think about what I said :)

P.S. You mention her real name like 9 times in the post by the looks of it lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on July 25, 2012, 07:20:26 PM
Sometimes I'm glad that I'm a sad pathetic loser with no friends or social life.........

Hey jag i like you ... were a lot a like

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: Dorling on July 25, 2012, 07:38:24 PM
Jeez Ty, that's a whole lot of fun you're having...

I'm the most chilled person I know, but if someone messes with my gf then I would become substantially less chilled. Nobody has after 3 years though, and this is something everyone should be happy about.

Worst part I didnt even mention, didnt want to really. Back when I was 9 and she was 8, my family tried to adopt her was blocked by the gov'ment since my dad is white. We looked after her until they found a family member to take her in.

So yeah, she used to be really close to me.

@Ian, dude no, I really appreciate that man. I dont know if you know this but I hold you in really high respect. Thank you.

And yeah, I didnt do a very good job blocking her real name eh

Adam Wrong

Fuck 3 job interviews and 3 rejections... :(

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

She sent me an apology email today lol.

Judge

It's been my experiencing when dealing with headhunters, when trying to find people to fill positions at my company, that they just try to find the first person that will fill the spot.  They dont try to actually determine if they're good for the job, they just want their fee and move on.  We've gone through so many losers that interview fine but when it comes down to actually being able to work or be competent, they'd rather be elsewhere.

My company rarely hires directly, instead going through these headhunters to find people, contracting them, then hiring at the end of the contract term.  About 1 in 10 people we get are actually good workers and have a work ethic.  Rest are slackers and dumbasses, or so braindead that I'm surprised they remember how to breathe.

Justin

Chris Shields

FUCK collection agencies, especially the ones that don't have their names available for called ID. My head was killing me so I went and laid down for a little bit. Almost asleep and the phone rings (this gets it's own fuck you because it always seems to happen to me), I look and just see the area code which is the same as my dad's cell. I answer it, and there's this bitch on the other end who tells me that I owe 605 dollars for not making my payments on the gym that closed down two months ago. Told her that the place closed down, and she pretty much accused me of lying. Said that I owed the balance of the contract that I never had, and then actually said "It's in your best interest to pay." Almost told the fucking cunt that it was in her best interest to suck my cock. Seriously, what the fucking fuck? Oh and now my headache is right back. Stupid cunty fucking cunt.

jagilki

Fuck lazy good for nothing pieces of shit.

So, as I've mentioned since the stores grand opening last week (well technically the day before) I've been running somewhere between 10-18 hour days.

A large part of that is after the grand opening day the third person in the Deli quit.  Leaving just two people to man the thing.  When they want three shifts.  Before I get to the fuck part of this fuck post.  HOW did they expect ONLY three people to cover THREE Shifts and still get a day off somewhere?  They needed more than three from the start.

Anyways to the Fuck part of this.

I just heard the excuse the person who quit gave for quitting.  She was "tired" from the previous day and though the job was just simply "too hard".

AFTER ONE FUCKING DAY?  ONE GOD DAMNED FUCKING DAY?  LEAVING THE TWO OTHERS TO FUCKING WORK THEIR ASSES OFF TO COVER YOUR FUCKING SHIT?

FUCKING LAZY FUCKING PEOPLE!

At least I get a nice fat overtime check.