News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

SERIOUSLY!  HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WORK ONE FUCKING DAY AND DECIDE IT'S JUST "too hard" FOR YOU?  HOW DO YOU FUCKING SURVIVE IN THE FUCKING WORLD IF THAT'S YOUR FUCKING OUTLOOK?

OH SHIT, BREATHINGS TOO FUCKING HARD FOR ME, MIGHT AS FUCKING WELL DIE!

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S TOO FUCKING HARD FOR ME TO WALK TO THE BATHROOM, HERE LET ME SHIT IN MY FUCKING CHAIR!

JESUS CHRIST FUCKING LAZY FUCKING CUNT.

Gary

As most of you have probably noticed I've been MIA for a bit now, even did something I never did in efedding which was no show a TFWF ppv cause I was actually busy as fuck. My progression in my career has been slowly taking off, switched jobs in early may to a photography/design studio where my boss actually gives me creative freedom. Last job I had a boss who knew shit about design over my shoulder constantly and his suggestions used to turn off the clients more times than not, and when my idea was suggested it was approved instantly. Then months came and went when I was only called in about 2 days out of the month, so when the opportunity came to switch jobs, and my boss is one of my oldest friends I jumped ship. Now last month my uncle told me he was offering us the chance to run a huge billboard that he installing which is gonna make my income rise quite a bit, my boss also added an actual printer to the studio so we are slowly becoming a nice print shop/ad agency/photography studio. I've also gotten a girlfriend the past month. So yeah just wanted to rant, and share cause I actually do miss chatting with all of you bastards and add that I do wanna apologize to Ian and the tfwf for my no show but real life decided to kick into high gear for the first time. Hopefully you'll see me around more now if time permits.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on August 09, 2012, 03:17:55 AM
SERIOUSLY!  HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WORK ONE FUCKING DAY AND DECIDE IT'S JUST "too hard" FOR YOU?  HOW DO YOU FUCKING SURVIVE IN THE FUCKING WORLD IF THAT'S YOUR FUCKING OUTLOOK?

OH SHIT, BREATHINGS TOO FUCKING HARD FOR ME, MIGHT AS FUCKING WELL DIE!

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S TOO FUCKING HARD FOR ME TO WALK TO THE BATHROOM, HERE LET ME SHIT IN MY FUCKING CHAIR!

JESUS CHRIST FUCKING LAZY FUCKING CUNT.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

actually I held shift down the whole time.

Hondo

Well they don't have a photo meme for holdin' the shift key down, so...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Next time you see that person you need to pull out a roll of $100 bills, and go "na-na-n-na here's your fucking money bitch!" while waving them in her face.

T-Bonizzle

So I go in for orientation at my new job. I lost my social security card, okay whatever I'll run down to the office. I run down to the office and ask the lady "hey I need the proof document that'll allow me to work" and she gives me a paper says it's the correct one. I bring it back, and it's the wrong fucking paper. I fucking asked the lady working there for the specific paper I needed and she told me straight to my face she was handing me the right one. I bet she was just too fucking lazy to print out the correct shit. So I had to go back and show someone competent what the first whore gave me, so I could get the correct papers.

I lost a whole fucking day of wages because some stupid bitch couldn't do her job right, so I couldn't do orientation today and do my job.

Alex Smiley

Lost my camera on the train last night, a run to the lost and found came up empty. (sigh)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sally Screw

I also once lost a camera... but I also lost my calender with it, so I have no idea how long it's been.

jagilki

Quote from: Alex K on August 09, 2012, 02:48:34 PM
Lost my camera on the train last night, a run to the lost and found came up empty. (sigh)

http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Alex K on August 09, 2012, 02:48:34 PM

What was more disappointing losing the camera or running?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Alex Smiley

Quote from: jagilki on August 09, 2012, 07:59:56 PM
http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

Thanks, but a search only came up with a photo I posted on Flickr. I'll try it again another time.

Quote from: Trumpers on August 09, 2012, 11:33:01 PM
What was more disappointing losing the camera or running?

By run I mean having to take a train to the end of the line, because the Lost and Found desk doesn't answer their phone, only to find out "Nope, no one's turned anything in."

Thanks, L&F, for letting me take a 45 minute train ride for nothing. So yes Ian, in that sense the running was more disappointing. Actually, I'm mostly bummed because I lost a bunch of pictures I took the other night. The camera I can replace eventually.

Speaking of bummed, today is the last day of summer project. I'm a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment, but I think I'll manage to get through.

jagilki

FUCK 2 AM - 10 AM shift turning into 2 AM - 12:30 PM thenn 12:45 - 5:30 as I get a phone call that the people working in the deli while I'm off "Can't keep up and they need help."

That doesn't really piss me off.  I'll help if I can.  What pisses me off is that BOTH of them decide they won't stay over their shifts, they'll just leave.

So.... fuck.

Black Death

jag... your going to have let management over you know what going on , that they need more people to help you . there a point were you will reach burn out and reach it fast .  money good . but you have to worry about your health man.

I think one of the reasons I gotten sick this past week is I pretty much work every day 8 hours a day... and I do the job of two people because my crew is still about a man short , which makes it little harder each day.  for your sanity you need help

oh and that shit happen to me yesterday , Night crew just left the gril after over night crew clock in , did not say a word to us , just up and clock out ... we did not know that they left and we were prepping to take over ... find out nobody on the grill and orders are coming in ... we were pissed   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

I was gonna be nicer about all this, but you know what? Screw Greyhound. 50+ hour bus trip, FIVE HOURS late to LA, and they try to tell me I have to wait til morning for the next bus to Long Beach? No, I'll take that free cab ride to where I need to go, thanks.