News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stonewall

Got a kinda personal one for the list.  Fuck the guy who killed my friend yesterday afternoon.  The shitbag hit him while he was on a cycle and tried to run from the cops.  They caught him, but...  Still.   :'(

Nick Mcintyre

Quote from: Stonewall on September 18, 2012, 01:40:29 PM
Got a kinda personal one for the list.  Fuck the guy who killed my friend yesterday afternoon.  The shitbag hit him while he was on a cycle and tried to run from the cops.  They caught him, but...  Still.   :'(

Can I repeat this fuck you?

The Stonewall

Quote from: Nick Mcintyre on September 18, 2012, 01:42:08 PM
Can I repeat this fuck you?

Oh yeah, and you can also wish him luck in picking up the soap, too.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Nick Mcintyre

Quote from: Stonewall on September 18, 2012, 01:51:49 PM
Oh yeah, and you can also wish him luck in picking up the soap, too.

Nah. He deserves the ass raping coming his way.

Hondo

Dang, man. Sorry for your loss. The world can be a cruel place sometimes.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Homework... I hated you in high school and my scorn for you has not left since. Goes to show me how 'its only a little assignment, should only take a couple hours' turns into 8 hours of work later and still not done and due tomorrow. I guess I should have started it two weeks ago.

Black Death

Want to say fuck me ... I am a fucking piede of shit and I hate everything I stand for ... I hate where the fuck I am ... I am so fucking tired of my own bullshit

So  a Big Fuck Me
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Fuck my university...

I struggled through the entire year, had my exams deferred 'cause I had a breakdown and then, in spite of passing ALL the rest of them, I have to miss next year. Why? Because the 'next opportunity' to retake this particular exam is next May.

Why do I have to retake it? Because I fainted before it started and fell down a set of stairs.

i.e. Something that was 100% not my fault means that I have to spend the next year sitting on the sidelines. Fucking fuck.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Quote from: Jennifer on September 24, 2012, 06:01:17 AM
Fuck my university...

I struggled through the entire year, had my exams deferred 'cause I had a breakdown and then, in spite of passing ALL the rest of them, I have to miss next year. Why? Because the 'next opportunity' to retake this particular exam is next May.

Why do I have to retake it? Because I fainted before it started and fell down a set of stairs.

i.e. Something that was 100% not my fault means that I have to spend the next year sitting on the sidelines. Fucking fuck.

fuck them
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Lets just have a big fuck fest with the world, each of us going out of our way to wreck one random thing for the sake of, well, fuck them

Justin

Those damn refs in the Packers/Seahawks game cost me $150!!!!!

Knuckles

Quote from: JustinP on September 26, 2012, 12:34:20 PM
Those damn refs in the Packers/Seahawks game cost me $150!!!!!

THEYTOOKOURJOBS!!!!

The Refreshing drink....

Doug E Fresh

Saw a great picture about that dumb ass call today. Had Brett Favre on it and it said, "What? Interceptions are now Touchdowns? I'm coming back for one more year!"

Knuckles

FUCK JP MORGAN AND CHASE BANK!!

they repo'd my car back in 2005, didnt report it till 2010, and im just getting notice that i owe the irs based on this bullshit now. its been 7 yrs......GET OFF MY ASS!!!!

The Refreshing drink....