News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just a overall fuck to diseases, just found out another classmate of mine died today, that's 2 in less than 2 months who have passed away, one from cancer and not sure what happened to the other girl.  Really too young to be having friends die this way.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

Big fuck you to death ( not me )

My best friend lost is father  two weeks ago and I was real close to the man .  It reminded me of my own dad death . just sent me into a funk that I am just getting out of . 

You just want to give a middle finger to death
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Marq

Disney bought us over here at LucasFilm.

Say what you will about "ZOMG -- new movies," but this could get real ugly for a lot of us, job-wise.

Fuck.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Justin

I hope it works out for you.  Keep us posted.

Ty

So I pressed criminal harrassment charges on mine and my wife's stalker today. I still can't fathom how someone can turn out so crazy

Fnord

Quote from: GM TyTy on November 02, 2012, 01:47:03 PM
So I pressed criminal harrassment charges on mine and my wife's stalker today. I still can't fathom how someone can turn out so crazy

Well... there goes my weekend plans...  :(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: Fnord on November 02, 2012, 01:54:09 PM
Well... there goes my weekend plans...  :(

I +1'd you for that good sir

Stoner

Fuck my brother in law.

I start this off with the disclaimer that, without him, I wouldn't have my significant other/children.

But seriously, fuck him.

His marriage failed because he spent more time playing X-Box than with his daughter(who was born the same day as my son, coincidentally).  So now he stays with me and his sister(the aforementioned significant other and mother of mah kids).  He has no driver's license, or vehicle, so its up to me to take him back and forth to work.  Which is a 54 mile round trip.  When he was giving me gas money, no problem.  But the last four paychecks(eight weeks) I've gotten zilch.  I'd have no problem with THAT even if he were spending all his money on his kid and bills.  But somehow he doesn't have enough money to pay for the things he needs but has managed to pre-order Halo 4. 

Reanea, his sister, my SO, asked that he ONLY refrain from getting his daughter on her days off, as she and my son don't get along and fight all the time.  And since she works night shifts and gets shit for sleep, she would like her days off to be baby-screaming free.  He agreed, and the first week  it was all gravy.  His ex-wife is a fairly shitty person as well, so literally any time he wants his daughter, he gets her.  The past two weeks he has gotten her on Raenea's days off and then can't understand why she is pissed at him.

And to make everything better,  he has stated that he is going to have to give us even less assistance money-wise because he wants to have sex with this chick, but can't at her place because her grandparents will hear and be upset, and can't here because she refuses to fuck a dude on his sister's couch.  Meanwhile Raenea and I are supplying diapers, wipes, food and pretty much everything for his daughter short of paying for her daycare.

Seriously.  Fuck him.

----------

I don't read this thread very often.  When I clicked the "New" button it took me back to page 24, and I have the forums set to maximum posts per page.  So I just now saw Jag's post.  Bro, you have all my feels. If I were a praying dude, you know they'd all be for you.  As it is all I can offer is all t he support I have, and hopefully a few laughs from the random shit I say.

You are legitimately one of my favorite people on the internet.

Love you bro.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Alex Smiley

Man, this chick has the nerve to say "God loves everyone" after saying elsewhere that people who don't vote for Obama would go to hell. She may or may not have been joking about that, but it's exactly the kind of thing that pisses me off.

I apologize to my non-Christian friends for this kind of nonsense.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Stoner

Quote from: Alex K on November 07, 2012, 02:44:55 AM
Man, this chick has the nerve to say "God loves everyone" after saying elsewhere that people who don't vote for Obama would go to hell. She may or may not have been joking about that, but it's exactly the kind of thing that pisses me off.

I apologize to my non-Christian friends for this kind of nonsense.

Honestly,most of the Christians I know are good people.  The ones I know personally anyway.  I chalk this up to me having been a Christian in the past and therefore they know me on a personal level as well for some of them.  But I never feel like I get a sense of them trying to push their religion on me. 

The "Christians" that I see on TV all the time, don't even come across as Christians to me.  Its supposed to be a religion of love for everyone, and tolerance.  But when I see things like Westboro Baptist it makes me sick.

tl,dr:  I judge Christians on a case-by-case basis and you should not feel the need to apologize for the others that give your religion a bad name.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Hondo

1) Kick that dude to the curb, Stones. I've seen it 1,000 times, the dude's a deadbeat looking for a free ride. I know it'd be hard and all, seeing as if he's family with no other place to go. But if he's forced into a situation where he'd sink or swim, maybe he'd learn some responsibility. Eww, I just used the R word.

2. I'll say this once, because even though I'm a deeply religious man, I don't like to talk religion unless someone asks me something specifically. But a true Christian doesn't preach hate. Never. We're supposed to love everyone as we would love ourselves. "Hate the sin, love the sinner", as I've always heard it. I hate that there are those out there who give the rest of us a bad name, but such is life. I'm glad there's people out there like you Stones, who don't let one or two bad apples ruin the bushel.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

Quote from: JackHondo on November 08, 2012, 12:14:20 PMI'm glad there's people out there like you Stones, who don't let one or two bad apples ruin the bushel.

It's not even that so much.  Like I mentioned, I used to be religious.  I would go to church every Sunday morning and evening, as well as the Wednesday services.  I went to Mexico twice on mission trips with my church, and was invited to go to Germany for a mission trip as well.  The people I interacted with those years were good people, and it was from them that I learned what being a good person was.  What tolerance was.  When my sister came out of the closet, not a single one of the people at my church had a negative thing to say to or about her.  Most commended her for being brave enough to tell them(considering the strereotypical religious reaction to such knowledge) and told her to never feel like God loved her any less.

To me, THOSE are Christians.  People who truly and honestly love.

Just a tangent I suppose.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Welp after a good 2 year run, my car stereo died on my, gonna be riding around with my ghetto stereo for awhile til I can get money for a new one.  Ghetto stereo=my ipod strapped to my head with a bandana
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Oh no!  Not the Stereo!