News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

Quote from: Rob on December 03, 2012, 04:49:56 PM
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKing fridge has packed in 3 weeks away from Xmas and I've just had to dish out about £240 for a new one. I can't afford to buy anyone presents this year now, totally fucked my Xmas up

Make them something.

Write a poem for your mom. Put a photo album together of you and your dad. Rub AlexK's tummy. Means a lot more than buying them something, trust me.

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Rob

Funny you say that actually, I made a photo album for my Dad for his birthday! But yeah, you're right, I'm going to have to do more gifts from the heart rather than "here's something that cost a lot".

I'm kinda lucky that my close friends and I do a secret santa deal so we don't have to buy something for everyone.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Fucking hell I'm stuck at home for another 3 weeks or so until January and I have to have another surgery.

Fucking bullshit.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Judge on December 04, 2012, 10:18:13 AM
Fucking hell I'm stuck at home for another 3 weeks or so until January and I have to have another surgery.

Fucking bullshit.

Bad deal bro.  Best wishes to ya.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Marq on December 03, 2012, 04:52:35 PM
Make them something.

Write a poem for your mom. Put a photo album together of you and your dad. Rub AlexK's tummy. Means a lot more than buying them something, trust me.

For good luck, I presume?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

TheBritishVixen

Fuck inner ear infections and the fact the NHS won't treat you for one for the first 4 days because they "tend to fix themselves".

I'm in pain :( Work have sent me home early cos this damn infection is making me feel like shit.

Judge

Is the NHS normally like that?  Like my broken arm won't fix itself in 4 days.

TheBritishVixen

I have no idea. Apparently research has shown that the natural antibodies in your body can fight it off too.

Needless to say, considering it making me feel so horrible, I went back yesterday and got medication. I was told my ear was very swollen inside and my ear drum was bulging due to the pressure.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Knuckles

sounds like theyre trying anything to keep from spending the money to give u meds. cheap bastards

The Refreshing drink....

TheBritishVixen

Its 11.51am on the day AFTER pay day and I still have no wages.

Text my manager (I'm on a study day) and she told me "we've not been told it won't be going in, so give it until lunchtime".

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN MY FUCKING ACCOUNT YESTERDAY.

Black Death

is your company in financial trouble ?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TheBritishVixen

Expensive trips to the docs. I needed some medication for something I'm suffering with right now (thats £15 off the bat), but my 2 repeat prescriptions had laxed too due to my becoming a non dispensing patient after they opened a pharmacy in my village.

So I had to get those sorted while I was on at the drs too. Pharmacy just raped my bank account of just over £30.

So much for the NHS being free, eh?

Judge

That's cheap for a prescription with no insurance here.

jagilki

My Insulin costs me about 90 dollars a vial.  I use two types.  I go through about 3-4 vials a month.