News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

One of my Moms pills she has to take is about 250 a bottle.

Rob

NHS isn't free. We all pay our taxes in order for the NHS to appear free... But it isn't free. Neither is medication. And if you want anything done you have to either be dying or on a waiting list which are usually very fucking long
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

So pretty much just like waiting in an ER here.

Black Death

Quote from: Judge on December 18, 2012, 08:18:49 AM
So pretty much just like waiting in an ER here.

oh man ... that suck so fucking much
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

Girlfriend who I was moving in with and going on holidays with just broke up with me via text because of something that happened before we were in a serious relationship (me saying a chick was hot and linking my mate her profile). I gave her my Facebook password as a sign of commitment and trust, how it backfired and ruined the greatest thing in my life. All this while my dad is pretty much on suicide watch.

All I can say is fuck this year, fuck Christmas, fuck 2012, fuck everything.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 19, 2012, 12:26:46 AM
Girlfriend who I was moving in with and going on holidays with just broke up with me via text because of something that happened before we were in a serious relationship (me saying a chick was hot and linking my mate her profile). I gave her my Facebook password as a sign of commitment and trust, how it backfired and ruined the greatest thing in my life. All this while my dad is pretty much on suicide watch.

All I can say is fuck this year, fuck Christmas, fuck 2012, fuck everything.

Your girlfriend broke up with you because you said that a girl was hot one time?

I know it sucks now mate and my thoughts are with you, but if that is classed as a reason to end a relationship...what is wrong with the world?

! JDM The Professional !

Shes got trust issues, I've done nothing but try and build trust with her, then she sees this stuff from months ago before we were very serious. It's ruined her trust for me. I'm just so sad, I really love her. I can only hope she comes around

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Trust is one issue, but this? This is just lack of logic.

You're never allowed to say that any girl is attractive? My girlfriend and I do it all the time. We'll be watching something on TV with attractive people in, male or female, and we'll say stuff like 'these people are clearly far too fat/ugly to be on TV,' or she may even point out that some women are hot to me. Hell, I know what her dream man would look like and I share with them hair colour and beard, that's mostly it.

She sounds very insecure mate. Hope it all goes well.

! JDM The Professional !

That she is.. I just hate hurting her like I've done with this. No matter the scale of what I've done, I love her so much and hurting her is worse than losing her.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 19, 2012, 07:01:03 AM
That she is.. I just hate hurting her like I've done with this. No matter the scale of what I've done, I love her so much and hurting her is worse than losing her.

You can't blame yourself for anything mate, you've done nothing wrong. You need a more positive attitude to sort this out! You said something to a friend before you were going out with her. I imagine you've probably kissed or held hands with other girls in the past too. This is her issue, not yours.

Black Death

I agree with Dorling ,  I think it better to end this now.  I understand you care for her , but if she can not trust you... if she goes ape shit over something as small as you finding someone else attracted and it was not even when you two were  in a serious relationship at the time of this offence . It her issue and it not going to get better.  It something she has to work on , you did nothing wrong.

You love her... but you have let sort out her  own issues ... if she comes around good ... if not move on , life to short

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 19, 2012, 06:27:12 AM
Shes got trust issues, I've done nothing but try and build trust with her, then she sees this stuff from months ago before we were very serious. It's ruined her trust for me. I'm just so sad, I really love her. I can only hope she comes around

In all honestly, if she breaks up with you over something like that, I'm not sure you would want a long-term relationship with her anyways.  Sounds like you would have to walk on egg shells the entire relationship.

! JDM The Professional !

I told her I wouldn't accept a break up over text and that if that's what she wants then I'll accept it if it's done face to face and I pretty much was told to fuck myself. anywho, she must have calmed down because she texted me last night asking if we could reschedule meeting up (she originally asked to see me last night before she broke up with me via text) so now I'll be seeing her tonight hopefully. I honestly hope we can work around it and that we can work through and work on her trust issues. That's if she even wants to get back with me and this isn't the final goodbye as I requested. Either way, I've already lost the one I love so in reality it's nothing to lose and all to gain.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jennifer

Hear hear mate, sounds like a good thing to at least try. Hope it turns out okay.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Jennifer on December 19, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
Hear hear mate, sounds like a good thing to at least try. Hope it turns out okay.

Cheers Jen, I'll keep you guys updated

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs