News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Best thing to do is talk it over and hope for the best.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

! JDM The Professional !

It's over. I'm fucking devastated. The goodbye hug was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to walk away from. I cried my eyes out... I just wish I didn't hurt her. I love her so much...

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Hondo

I know you're hurting, Jordan. You're young, and you cared a lot about the girl. There's nothing I or anyone can say that's going to take that pain away.

But just know this. I've been there before, brother. And I'm sure these other fellas (and ladies) have been through it too. I've been in the relationship where I wanted to hold it together when the other person didn't want to reciprocate. And it sucked. It sucked HARD. But you know, it made me a better man. These little curveballs that life throws you, BE THANKFUL for them. Because they toughen you up and make you a man.

And I don't want to sound harsh to this young lady, since you still carry a torch for her and all, but she sounds a little on the high maintenance side. Sure, you're happy with her right now. But what happens in a few years if her jealousy goes unchecked? It's going to get miserable in your relationship. You don't want to deal with that, my friend.

And someday, you're going to find the REAL girl of your dreams, who is going to be perfect in every way, and you'll KNOW how to deal with the feelings and emotions that come along with it.

It's going to hurt for now, no getting around it. So go ahead and have yourself a good cry. Listen to some breakup music. Pig out on junk food. Take the time to mourn the passing of something that was important to you. You have every right to be sad right now. But know this, and take it from a grizzled veteran of the dating wars, it's going to get better. It will. Trust me on this.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on December 20, 2012, 07:52:42 AM
I know you're hurting, Jordan. You're young, and you cared a lot about the girl. There's nothing I or anyone can say that's going to take that pain away.

But just know this. I've been there before, brother. And I'm sure these other fellas (and ladies) have been through it too. I've been in the relationship where I wanted to hold it together when the other person didn't want to reciprocate. And it sucked. It sucked HARD. But you know, it made me a better man. These little curveballs that life throws you, BE THANKFUL for them. Because they toughen you up and make you a man.

And I don't want to sound harsh to this young lady, since you still carry a torch for her and all, but she sounds a little on the high maintenance side. Sure, you're happy with her right now. But what happens in a few years if her jealousy goes unchecked? It's going to get miserable in your relationship. You don't want to deal with that, my friend.

And someday, you're going to find the REAL girl of your dreams, who is going to be perfect in every way, and you'll KNOW how to deal with the feelings and emotions that come along with it.

It's going to hurt for now, no getting around it. So go ahead and have yourself a good cry. Listen to some breakup music. Pig out on junk food. Take the time to mourn the passing of something that was important to you. You have every right to be sad right now. But know this, and take it from a grizzled veteran of the dating wars, it's going to get better. It will. Trust me on this.

Good advice from Hondo. 

Once you're done recovering, invest in a good set of sparring gloves and fill an old duffel bag with clothes, and wail away!  Let that bag have it!  It's saved me from many of bad decisions.

Rob

Quote from: JackHondo on December 20, 2012, 07:52:42 AM

Listen to Uncle Josh, Jordan, he speaks a lot of sense!

Don't beat yourself up here Jordan you've done nothing wrong. She owes you an apology, not the other way round. Maybe one day someone will point out her illogical stance on your relationship or maybe she'll figure it out for herself one way or another, but for now you're a young guy and there are plenty of lovely ladies out there that would be lucky to be in a relationship with someone as obviously caring and as sensitive as you are!
SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Hondo, thanks for the wise words man. I know she still loves me, and I'm going to send her one last text today or tomorrow, that'll be it. If it's meant to me, it'll be. Grieving will be hard, but I'll get through it. Alcohol and junk food will ensure this. Worst thing is is I'm now vegetarian so no big steaks for me! (steak is/was my favorite food)

I honestly love this community. We are always here for eachother. Thank you all for your support, you don't know what it means to me.

-ninja edit- thanks rob as well!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

When my 3 year relationship ended a few years ago, I drank a shitload of rum and then lifted weights until I threw up before spending 2 days in bed refusing to talk to anybody.

Don't do that.

! JDM The Professional !

I just plan to drink, eat lots of fries and hope being with family will help cure my sadness over the festive few days coming up.. I won't lie though, it'll be hard to find them festive without her.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Dorling on December 20, 2012, 09:27:42 AM
When my 3 year relationship ended a few years ago, I drank a shitload of rum and then lifted weights until I threw up before spending 2 days in bed refusing to talk to anybody.

I do this when a 3 month relationship ends let alone a 3 year one.

And I concur. Don't do it.

TheBritishVixen

Some twat is trying to screw my brother out of money by claiming he reversed into his car.

Funny thing is, the guy can't tell him the exact day or time it happened, can't produce any witnesses who can give more detail than "a 4x4" and won't let my brother see the damange to the car itself.

Fucking knobs out there.

Ty

Just got trashed at the gym sparring with king of the cage middleweight and welterweight champ. So sore, nose maybe broke. feel so outclassed

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: HarmonyFTW on December 20, 2012, 02:34:29 PM
Some twat is trying to screw my brother out of money by claiming he reversed into his car.

Funny thing is, the guy can't tell him the exact day or time it happened, can't produce any witnesses who can give more detail than "a 4x4" and won't let my brother see the damange to the car itself.

Fucking knobs out there.

I just happened to drive past (purposely went that way) where this guy says my brother hit his car last night and found the car in question. Yes, there's damage but its too low for my brother's truck to have caused it.

Ty

Wrote a paper for my addictions class. Finished it, realized it was 9 pages long. Dammit, was only supposed to be 5 pages long. Trimmed a bit, it became 7 1/2 pages. Texted my instructor to ask him if he minded if I handed in something a bit longer than he wanted (some teachers are anal about it). He texted back:

"No worry, other instructors warned me. Shocked its only 2 pages longer. Hand me 1 thats 11 pages too long like you did to Bev and Ill just give you full marks"

Dammit, Ive got rep. ive become THAT guy, the over achiever. DAMMIT!

TheBritishVixen

Ty