News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBritishVixen

Heh.

I'm sick of it now. Its fine for a couple of days, but its been just over a week now. Fed up of it.

Ty

I live in Northen Canada, its been 3 months of it. No worries, you'll get used to it

TheBritishVixen

You get it alot more than we do tho. Last time we had snow like this, was about a year and 3 months ago.

Ty

Right now, with the wind chill, its lower than -40 degrees (celcius and farenheit) here.

TheBritishVixen

I've got tonsillitis again  >:(

Black Death

so I go to the repair shop  to pick up the laptop ... guy like sorry , your hard drive  had gone bad ... Laptop can not be repair... don't have any spare and cost to order  the new drive , you can buy yourself another laptop...  sliver lining , he did not charge my for the diagnosis

yeah ... so my new laptop is dead ... I am to blame because all I had to do was turn the fucking thing off when  I went home ... I am a fucking  dumb ass fool. 

Fuck fuck fuck
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

My grandfather died late last evening.  No warning, was just found lying on the floor.  Fuck.

TheBritishVixen

Oh jeez Judge I'm so sorry!

J-Reb

Quote from: Judge on January 31, 2013, 07:08:48 AM
My grandfather died late last evening.  No warning, was just found lying on the floor.  Fuck.

So sorry, Judge.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

J-Reb

I owe $1300 in taxes.  How is that even possible?

jagilki

...... I get 1300 back?

Coinkydink?

Justin

Do you have any dependents? What kind of credits are you getting?

jagilki

other part of the question State?  or Federal?

J-Reb

It's a combination of both.  I do have one dependent, and the $1000 credit/deduction is there.  We had a significant increase in salary between my wife and I this year which upped us to a higher bracket, I believe.

Fnord

You rich folks gotta pay!  >:(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.