News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

That's the Undertaker during his "Red Devil" gimmick.

It *might* have been one of the Raw/Smackdown drafts he was reacting to. Not 100% on that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Confirmed with a little help from Google

Undertaker drafted to Raw

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Since high school, Ive been losing my memories of the horror of school pretty quickly. One of my classmates passed away cliff jumping today, Im sad but I barely remember him. We were in a lot of classes together and played on a few different teams together. Fuck, this six

TheBritishVixen

Its pay day and there's currently £1.66 in my bank account. Why?

Because my company are a bunch of cunts.

Rob

Fuck working for a company that has no grasp on fucking reality.

I'm not going to ask someone who's buying a sympathy card to buy a cancer charity pen.
SixersEagles

[/center]

TheBritishVixen

Fuck my teeth.

No, thats not an offer. Went for a check up during my week off and have had to have THREE subsequent visits for fillings to be done. I look after my teeth too, so frustrated doesn't even cover it. Luckily I'm on NHS so I've only paid £49 but even still.

¿PapaPancho?

Fuck this 22 hour drive back from Mexico .... 8 people in a van and some of them have diarrhea >.>

Black Death

pancho you know you can be arrest for that shit  ...  keep it on the down low ... lol

(sorry man , it was to good to pass up)

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

That's what he gets for smuggling Mexicans across the boarder.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on August 05, 2013, 12:13:26 AM
pancho you know you can be arrest for that shit  ...  keep it on the down low ... lol

(sorry man , it was to good to pass up)

Subtle.

Quote from: T-Dependence on August 05, 2013, 12:58:41 AM
That's what he gets for smuggling Mexicans across the boarder.

Not so subtle.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck kidney stones which subsquently fucked up my working week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on August 05, 2013, 12:27:31 PM

Ouch.

Judge

Quote from: Trumpers on August 05, 2013, 12:27:31 PM

Operation or did you pass them?

jagilki

Well......

finding out my works insurance is complete bullshit as they refuse to pay any of my medical bills was "fun"

However... Good news.  They will pay 4,000 on my ICU bill.

Bad news?

That only leaves my ICU bill at 100,000 dollars......

WTF?

Sorry for being all drama about this, but I'm honestly kind of just wishing they'd of let me die right now.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on September 14, 2013, 06:15:29 AM
Well......

finding out my works insurance is complete bullshit as they refuse to pay any of my medical bills was "fun"

However... Good news.  They will pay 4,000 on my ICU bill.

Bad news?

That only leaves my ICU bill at 100,000 dollars......

WTF?

Sorry for being all drama about this, but I'm honestly kind of just wishing they'd of let me die right now.

look at the bright side ... least  you have insurance

there day made
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"