News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

no, actually I don't any longer.

Judge

2014 can't get here fast enough.  They can't do that starting January 1st.

Judge

Not that it helps you now though.

Stoner

So fuck upper respiratory chest infections and the ones who are irresponsible enough to send their child to a house with two children and get the other two infected.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

Marq

Quote from: jagilki on September 14, 2013, 06:15:29 AM
Well......

finding out my works insurance is complete bullshit as they refuse to pay any of my medical bills was "fun"

However... Good news.  They will pay 4,000 on my ICU bill.

Bad news?

That only leaves my ICU bill at 100,000 dollars......

WTF?

Sorry for being all drama about this, but I'm honestly kind of just wishing they'd of let me die right now.

Holy crap, that's awful, man.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Rob

Fuck the idiot that said to me at work today "I really don't want to be here today"

Like I fucking want to be at work on my birthday!
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Just to think.  Your Mom was working pretty hard nine months before you were born.

Rob

Fuck everything going on in Kenya right now. Scary shit.

My brother, his wife, my nephew and my niece are all living in Nairobi at the moment and this shopping centre is the one they usually shop at. Just down the road...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on September 22, 2013, 04:28:58 AM
Fuck everything going on in Kenya right now. Scary shit.

My brother, his wife, my nephew and my niece are all living in Nairobi at the moment and this shopping centre is the one they usually shop at. Just down the road...

Fucking Islamic terrorists. Saw this on the news this morning, a few Canadians killed as well. Ugh.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Alex Smiley

I've had a crap ton of pain in my mouth the last few days, finally went to the dentist today. Got a root canal. I have even more work coming up when some paperwork gets taken care of.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Allergies have been killing me for the past week. I hate it when it gets windy.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

jagilki

Russ

America's healthcare system is literally so ridiculous. I don't understand why anyone (aside from the hospital owners) wouldn't back state-funded healthcare...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.