News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Fuck British immigration rules and the government for botching them so badly. I'm left with the choice of remaining in a sort of exile because I married a non-EU citizen or leave my wife to return home. If I was French (or from any other country in the EU) I'd be able to take my wife back to Britain with no questions asked. As I'm British, I get told to fuck off because I'm not rich. Cunts.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kirk on September 06, 2014, 05:04:19 AM
Fuck British immigration rules and the government for botching them so badly. I'm left with the choice of remaining in a sort of exile because I married a non-EU citizen or leave my wife to return home. If I was French (or from any other country in the EU) I'd be able to take my wife back to Britain with no questions asked. As I'm British, I get told to fuck off because I'm not rich. Cunts.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope it works out for you and the missus.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Drama Queen

Yeah, hope it gets sorted somehow Kirk, immigration laws are a bitch.

Black Death

Kirk ... The good old  United States of America  welcomes you with open arms

( as long  as you are not gay ... or Mexican... or from Haiti , we would be glad to have you )

;D

seriously I do hope everything works out for you man 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Black Death on September 06, 2014, 03:07:48 PM
Kirk ... The good old  United States of America  welcomes you with open arms

( as long  as you are not gay ... or Mexican... or from Haiti , we would be glad to have you )

;D

seriously I do hope everything works out for you man

Or TyTy.

Judge

Fuck turning 33.  The 30s are just depressing as hell.

jagilki

Quote from: Judge on September 06, 2014, 03:31:50 PM

Happy B-Day.

Krazy

Quote from: Judge on September 06, 2014, 03:31:50 PM

The wifie's mom says your half way to 60. Yeah, it sucks!

Kirk

I've heard rumours of a couple of ways around the rules, but it really shouldn't be this difficult.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just blew out my back tire on my car fucking awesome
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Kirk

Fuck the thieving cunts who stole my e-bike's battery right in front of the main bus station in the middle of the day and fuck the wankers who just watched them do it. I hope there's a special place in hell for thieves. They are the lowest of the low and should be shot... in the balls.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Krazy

Fuck the whinny dickheads on Ebay. I had nothing but problems with consumers I got. When my policy is no refunds that means no refunds so stop demanding them because I am not giving them!

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]