News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Has anyone ever dislocated their ankle in their sleep? I think I did that last night and FUCK THAT! It was painful!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Judge

Quote from: Fnord on January 19, 2015, 04:09:58 PM
Has anyone ever dislocated their ankle in their sleep? I think I did that last night and FUCK THAT! It was painful!

What are you doing in your sleep?

Justin

T-Bonizzle

jagilki

Jennifer

Took my meds.

Puked them straight back up again.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Adam Wrong

Can they give you an anti sickness to go with them?

Jennifer

Since it's only happened once so far, I'm tentatively going to ascribe it to not eating enough before taking them. If it happens again I'll probably look into it, but unfortunately nausea/stomach upsets are one of the side effects of this medication, so I'm not sure how much they'd be able to do.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Bad News

Microsoft. Fucking. Word.

Judge

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Fnord

Fuck you for e-mailing me. What do you even get out of it? Do you get some cheap thrill? I'm tired of you being an idiot.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Kieran King

Fuck.

I've just been told that I'm going to be made redundant soon.

Fuck.