News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

You can always move into an apartment in San Diego with BD and I.  We can even make a sitcom out of it.  "3 Dudes, 4 Feet"

Drama Queen

I'm sorry to hear that Doug.

Dorling

Doug, that fucking sucks. Do what you gotta do but it's on your terms now man.

BamBamBunglow

*brohugs*

Don't worry about Mafia/BB/Any other games dude - they're just that, Games. You look after yourself dude, you're more important than a coupla games :)

Hoping things get better for ya dude.

Doug E Fresh

This story gets worse apparently... I'll tell it when I know more and have time to stew.

Mike Powers

Cory

Keep your head up bro

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Sorry to hear this mate. Chin up and don't let it beat you down...easier said than done I know.

All the best.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Doug E Fresh

Alright guys, we just had a long sitdown. Short of it is this:

She went on a trip. She didn't cheat. She was taken advantage of by one of the locals. Her best friend who was also on the trip confessed this to me after I demanded to know what she knew. Happened on the last night of the trip. Was a soldier who was in town the same night they were having their last night out.

She told me she cheated on me because she didn't want me to know what really happened. She has a couple cuts and bruises too. I am still processing all of this and trying to figure out whether to believe this or not. Her best friend backs up everything and I don't see why she'd make up a story after my girl first told me she cheated.

So yea. If this is true, then this makes me feel even worse. Like I just don't fucking know man.

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 29, 2015, 08:50:33 PM
Alright guys, we just had a long sitdown. Short of it is this:

She went on a trip. She didn't cheat. She was taken advantage of by one of the locals. Her best friend who was also on the trip confessed this to me after I demanded to know what she knew. Happened on the last night of the trip. Was a soldier who was in town the same night they were having their last night out.

She told me she cheated on me because she didn't want me to know what really happened. She has a couple cuts and bruises too. I am still processing all of this and trying to figure out whether to believe this or not. Her best friend backs up everything and I don't see why she'd make up a story after my girl first told me she cheated.

So yea. If this is true, then this makes me feel even worse. Like I just don't fucking know man.

Not sure if you're looking for opinions but here is mine....

When you say taken advantage of I assume sexual assault. While I am not downplaying her claim it seems too convenient.  Im not sure how you found out that she cheated originally but it seems like she saw how upset you were and she ans her friend possibly cooked up the story.

I say that because I think your future wife would tell you that something happened to her instead of breaking your heart and jeopardizing your future together.

Doug E Fresh

I found out at first from her. She came to me and said it. I asked her friend and thats what her friend told me and her friend told me that she was afraid to tell me the truth.

This happened in another country while they were on a trip. She's got some cuts and stuff too. I dunno. That's all I got right now.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 29, 2015, 09:58:59 PM
I found out at first from her. She came to me and said it. I asked her friend and thats what her friend told me and her friend told me that she was afraid to tell me the truth.

This happened in another country while they were on a trip. She's got some cuts and stuff too. I dunno. That's all I got right now.

Did she report it to the local authorities?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Bro , honest she might be ashamed , that reason she told you that she cheated is because, she is scare and afraid.  she was sexual assaulted , violated and some part of her feels it was her fault that it happen and she would rather you be mad at her , than tell you the truth ,  because some part of herself is  mad at herself.  Honestly , I don't think she would make it up .  She needs help,  she going to need to get counselling, if you want to believe her or not that your choice.  I  still say she needs to get some help .  my opinion is I don't think made any of this up .  I feel bad for her and you bro.  get her some help  my man .  things like this happen ... really does happen , people prey on Americans overseas. especially young women.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

I talked to her friend. She claimed that it was reported to the trip director. I'm getting her on the phone tomorrow. I will know the truth and see what action needs to be taken if true.

Mike Powers

I'm not sure which outcome to hope for here bro, both suck ass. Good luck.