News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Retail are cunts mate. Avoid at all costs talking from experience.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 10, 2015, 01:24:22 PM
Retail are cunts mate. Avoid at all costs talking from experience.

i got to agree with Ian here
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I wouldn't be so quick to tar all of retail with the same brush. You definitely got a raw deal here but you got some valuable experiences which you could take with you to your next job.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In terms of expecting more out their staff than any other western industry and seemingly not giving a shit...spefically how the treat management...I will tar on.

Rob

I was on holiday last week and it totally slipped my mind that I needed keys to open the store until 4:30am this morning when I was leaving for work...

Not to mention my phone broke again and I had no numbers. Absolute miracle that I found a colleagues number through Facebook and she woke up... Don't know how I opened on time. Absolutely fcking knackered now tho
SixersEagles

[/center]

Bad News

Ticketmaster and ticket touts.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Judge

25 page final projects.

Adam Wrong

So I have nowhere else to put this as not advertising it on social media but really need to unload in a neutral environment where I know you only through this medium.

My fiancee left me today. Calling it a 1 month break and stating long term misgivings about marrying me.

I'm in a pretty low place at the moment and wasn't expecting that. She's moved some of her stuff out, taken the fish and said she'll be in contact when she decides what she wants from us.

I'm a little lost if I'm honest guys...

Knuckles

wow i dunno wat to say about that adam im sorry. its been my experience tho that if she started moving stuff out then this isnt just a 1 month separation. can i ask, wat happened to make her decide this? an argument? an action? anything?

The Refreshing drink....

Adam Wrong

We had a disagreement out of the blue. Both sulked a bit and usual thing I expected to talk apologise the following day. She turns around and says she doesn't think we should get married...

Her reasons are... weak at best. I've been going through a crap time with work and I don't share my shit with anyone. I explained this to her and asked for her support and... well she's done this...

Knuckles

Quote from: Adam Wrong on December 14, 2015, 11:10:57 AM
We had a disagreement out of the blue. Both sulked a bit and usual thing I expected to talk apologise the following day. She turns around and says she doesn't think we should get married...

Her reasons are... weak at best. I've been going through a crap time with work and I don't share my shit with anyone. I explained this to her and asked for her support and... well she's done this...

sounds to me like she planned this. im sorry bro we r definitely here for u

The Refreshing drink....

Duckman

I'm sorry to hear this Adam.  The only positive I suppose is at least this has happened before you got married.

I'd hate to be in a position where I'm legally bound to someone and then something like this happens.  Obviously that sounds a bit cold but that's always how I think about these things.  Being terrified of commitment myself, I find marriage a really dodgy prospect that rarely ends well for friends of my age who do it.  Maybe that's just me though!  I'm sure some folks out there get married in their late 20s-early 30s and do what my parents have done and will stay together for 35 years.  Just seems like a lot of our generation get married and then jump off after a few years. 

Anyway, I'm rambling.  Maybe she's worried about something other than the commitment, or  anything you've done?  I mean, has she at least given you something more than she's not sure you should get married after a minor fight?  Seems weird.  Is there something else going on with her to make her react like this?

Was there any build up or anything to it, or just completely out of the blue?

Got to admit, I'm not really the person to offer relationship advice, but I'm always about if you want to vent or shoot the shit.  Was just saying to Abrigo on Saturday that you're one of my favourite people I've met through all this and it's a shame we didn't get the chance to do the meet up and NXT show together - think we would've had a blast.

Anyway buddy, drop me a line about if you want to keep things off here - you can DM me on Facebook any time.

Stay strong and I hope everything works out for you guys for the best.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Shit mate, just in time for Christmas too.

Relationship break ups are hard enough already when it's expected but to do this to someone so committed out of the blue must really sting. Same as the other guys, I'm about if you need to vent etc.