News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Thanks lads. It means a lot it really does.

It was totally out of the blue. The reasons given are as follows

I have female friends (without whom we wouldn't be together)
I lose my temper infrequently but will do at silly things (inanimate objects)
We go to sleep at different times (I sleep for about 4 hours a night)
I don't share my problems and bottle it up (typical man thing)
I've given her pet names on a one off basis she doesn't like...

Literally petty things that apparently the sum of are bigger than our relationship.

And yes, it's a lot better now than 10 years and 2 kids down the line. It's still gutting though.

Knuckles

women are petty in general....just sayin.

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

Adam, I can not help to understand what you are going through at this moment. But I have to ask you a question, can you see your life without her. You ask the question , you made the chose to spend the rest of your life with her and she agree to it because she said yes, means she made the choose also .  My man , I ask you is she worth fighting for , because you are now at a point where you can chalk it up to her  changing her mind and not wanting to do so,  her just being scare , because marriage is a life changing event. and people would rather do dumb things and throw away happiness because they fear change in there life and want to avoid it at all cost or you can sit her down and fight through all he objections and get married still ...convincing her to return to you.

from what I read so far she has plan this for a while... it not a spare of the moment thing by no means.  You are going to have to sit down with her and really have a long chat with her about this... balls in your court my man ,  you fight for her or you let her go once and for all .  I know shitty options right.  But in the end you can not let stuff like this linger , for your sanity and your health.  Your a good man , that I know and honest I think she making a huge mistake in what she has done.  know you got to make a chose fight to keep her or let her go... only you can make that decision , but my advice to help you is... how do you feel when  your around her and how do you feel when your not.   what does your gut tell you?

I do not envy you my friend , but I wish you the best and know your friends are always here to help you no matter what ...  you take care 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Knuckles

Quote from: Black Death on December 14, 2015, 12:26:16 PM
Adam, I can not help to understand what you are going through at this moment. But I have to ask you a question, can you see your life without her. You ask the question , you made the chose to spend the rest of your life with her and she agree to it because she said yes, means she made the choose also .  My man , I ask you is she worth fighting for , because you are now at a point where you can chalk it up to her  changing her mind and not wanting to do so,  her just being scare , because marriage is a life changing event. and people would rather do dumb things and throw away happiness because they fear change in there life and want to avoid it at all cost or you can sit her down and fight through all he objections and get married still ...convincing her to return to you.

from what I read so far she has plan this for a while... it not a spare of the moment thing by no means.  You are going to have to sit down with her and really have a long chat with her about this... balls in your court my man ,  you fight for her or you let her go once and for all .  I know shitty options right.  But in the end you can not let stuff like this linger , for your sanity and your health.  Your a good man , that I know and honest I think she making a huge mistake in what she has done.  know you got to make a chose fight to keep her or let her go... only you can make that decision , but my advice to help you is... how do you feel when  your around her and how do you feel when your not.   what does your gut tell you?

I do not envy you my friend , but I wish you the best and know your friends are always here to help you no matter what ...  you take care

i second this

The Refreshing drink....

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Well I had a helluva a weekend. Friday night I went to a Christmas party and then left to go hang out with my other friends. About two hours later, when I'm drunk after drinking half of a Yard and three beers mind you, I get a call from my friend that he had destroyed her sink, wouldn't open the door for her husband, and threw up everywhere. They kicked him out to the porch after he opened the door and I had to sober up and go deal with that mess. Then on Saturday night I had a nice date for my work Christmas dinner and her birthday party. It went alright other than my friend's boyfriend being an ass. However, after her birthday party it turns out the boyfriend broke up with my friend without giving a reason and, at the same time, my date decided to leave with her friends. The next day it turns out he was cheating on her with another teacher we know. That teacher knows what's up now and it's a hot mess. I went shopping with my friend yesterday after all that drama and we had dinner so at least the weekend ended on a good note after the chaos that happened before hand.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Knuckles

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 14, 2015, 01:43:39 PM
Well I had a helluva a weekend. Friday night I went to a Christmas party and then left to go hang out with my other friends. About two hours later, when I'm drunk after drinking half of a Yard and three beers mind you, I get a call from my friend that he had destroyed her sink, wouldn't open the door for her husband, and threw up everywhere. They kicked him out to the porch after he opened the door and I had to sober up and go deal with that mess. Then on Saturday night I had a nice date for my work Christmas dinner and her birthday party. It went alright other than my friend's boyfriend being an ass. However, after her birthday party it turns out the boyfriend broke up with my friend without giving a reason and, at the same time, my date decided to leave with her friends. The next day it turns out he was cheating on her with another teacher we know. That teacher knows what's up now and it's a hot mess. I went shopping with my friend yesterday after all that drama and we had dinner so at least the weekend ended on a good note after the chaos that happened before hand.

fuck women lol

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Had to put my dog to sleep today. RIP Grace, I'll always love you.  :'(

GM Franchise

Quote from: Knuckles on December 14, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

fuck women lol

90% of the drama was caused by men this weekend though lol, one cheating and the other one destroying a bathroom sink when he was drunk.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Black Death on December 14, 2015, 12:26:16 PM

Thing is, the ball is in her court. She is the one whose visio of the future has changed.

I genuinely can't see a way back after the spiteful things she has done in the past week. Thank you for the support chaps. It means so much to me that this community is around.

---

Losing a dog is horrific, you have my condolences buddy

Drama Queen

Quote from: Adam Wrong on December 15, 2015, 07:11:00 AM
Thing is, the ball is in her court. She is the one whose visio of the future has changed.

I genuinely can't see a way back after the spiteful things she has done in the past week. Thank you for the support chaps. It means so much to me that this community is around.

---

Losing a dog is horrific, you have my condolences buddy

Unfortunate as it is, it seems to me like you have the best (as in most pragmatic) mindset. (Granted, I'm not exactly a sentimental/romantic type, so take that for what it's worth.) I'm just sorry this happened to you. I know you will bounce back from it, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. As you already know we're here for you.

Mike, I'm sorry about your dog :(

Goldferg

Just found out our eldest cat had a stroke and had to be put down. so... yeah...

Sorry to steal your pet-based thunder Mike. For what it's worth, you have my condolences
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

GM Franchise

Sorry to hear about your pets, Mike and Goldy.  :(

Duckman

Always bad times when you lose a pet.  My thoughts are with both of you guys.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

Some cunt has tea-leafed the Darth Vader head lamp the guys got me for my birthday a couple of years ago off of my desk
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.