News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I'm going to jump in and say ISIS is the scum of the Earth. Reading what they did in the Bataclan Theater shows just how barbaric the radicals that are apart of this group and their affiliates are.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

Disgusting. They are like modern day barbarians. The problem with this is nobody wants to get some balls and kick their ass which is what needs to happen. Also I looked up what Cory said about the epidemic of rapes since the refugee crisis started and any refugee who does that needs to be sent back to whatever country they came from. I'm sorry but that is not acceptable. Bottom line, that should not be happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Adam Wrong

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 16, 2016, 09:34:03 PM
I'm going to jump in and say ISIS is the scum of the Earth. Reading what they did in the Bataclan Theater shows just how barbaric the radicals that are apart of this group and their affiliates are.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

Disgusting. They are like modern day barbarians. The problem with this is nobody wants to get some balls and kick their ass which is what needs to happen. Also I looked up what Cory said about the epidemic of rapes since the refugee crisis started and any refugee who does that needs to be sent back to whatever country they came from. I'm sorry but that is not acceptable. Bottom line, that should not be happening.

Erm... sorry Franchise but that rumour was dispelled. I have a very reliable source close to one of the victims and the tortures did not happen

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 16, 2016, 09:34:03 PM
I'm going to jump in and say ISIS is the scum of the Earth.

The problem with this is nobody wants to get some balls and kick their ass which is what needs to happen.

Nobody is going to argue on your first point Franchy.

The second point though - how do you kick the ass of an organisation with a no real central base and an unknown number of 'agents' in unknown countries.

A lot of politicians that opposed the Iraq war on the basis of this very thing happening are looking mighty wise right now.

Duckman

And therein lies the rub.  How do you destroy or kick the ass of an extremist ideology?  You can't bomb it.  You can't reason with it.  It doesn't seem like you can kill or talk a way out of this problem - which in many ways is of our own making by invading Iraq (for reasons that have been shown time and again to be false) and creating a power vacuum for these people to move into. 

It always amazes me that the US and UK didn't foresee the problems that war would cause.  Or maybe they did and they didn't care?  Who knows.

I always remember this piece by Hunter S Thompson in the aftermath of 9/11 - written the day after I believe - which completely foresaw what would happen next:

"The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now -- with somebody -- and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives.

It will be a Religious War, a sort of Christian Jihad, fueled by religious hatred and led by merciless fanatics on both sides. It will be guerilla warfare on a global scale, with no front lines and no identifiable enemy. Osama bin Laden may be a primitive "figurehead" -- or even dead, for all we know -- but whoever put those All-American jet planes loaded with All-American fuel into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon did it with chilling precision and accuracy. The second one was a dead-on bullseye. Straight into the middle of the skyscraper.

Nothing -- even George Bush's $350 billion "Star Wars" missile defense system -- could have prevented Tuesday's attack, and it cost next to nothing to pull off. Fewer than 20 unarmed Suicide soldiers from some apparently primitive country somewhere on the other side of the world took out the World Trade Center and half the Pentagon with three quick and costless strikes on one day. The efficiency of it was terrifying.

We are going to punish somebody for this attack, but just who or what will be blown to smithereens for it is hard to say. Maybe Afghanistan, maybe Pakistan or Iraq, or possibly all three at once. Who knows? Not even the Generals in what remains of the Pentagon or the New York papers calling for WAR seem to know who did it or where to look for them.

This is going to be a very expensive war, and Victory is not guaranteed -- for anyone, and certainly not for anyone as baffled as George W. Bush. All he knows is that his father started the war a long time ago, and that he, the goofy child-President, has been chosen by Fate and the global Oil industry to finish it Now. He will declare a National Security Emergency and clamp down Hard on Everybody, no matter where they live or why. If the guilty won't hold up their hands and confess, he and the Generals will ferret them out by force.

Good luck. He is in for a profoundly difficult job -- armed as he is with no credible Military Intelligence, no witnesses and only the ghost of Bin Laden to blame for the tragedy...."

I think the only thing is not to let hate win.  Which is proving to be very difficult.

I don't think anyone has been able to answer that question and the more western society pulls away from the centre ground into extreme right or left, the less likely anyone is going to be to come up with a workable strategy to deal with the threat ISIS (and others - there's a lot of these groups dotted all over the world).

Maybe we can't 'deal with the threat' or stop it.  Maybe this is the new normal.  That's a damn scary prospect.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Rob

Fucking wisdom tooth + infection = ow fucking ow.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

fuck the neighbors and their pitbulls

they just broke through my fence and attacked my siberian husky. its so bad they may need to put her down.....

my kids dont know but my wife is in shambles. we were out and about when my brother called and said they broke through and attacked her. this is now the second time happening and you better believe i will be calling a lawyer. nobody did nothing the first time and i was out $1k. im so fucking furious right now.

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

You need to be calling the police and filing an official report.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

*update*

they took statements down and my brother who witnessed it, said there will be criminal charges. they are now liable for damaged, fines and restitution which the district attorney will bring up.

The Refreshing drink....

Cory

that fucking sucks to hear man

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Judge

If nothing happens, sue the shit out of them.  They're liable for medical bills. 

Take them to Judge Judy, she hates people with pitbulls.

Knuckles

*update*

we got a laywer on retainer $1500 plus 250 an hr holy shit. the owners of the dog will be sued, the homeowner will be sued and the humane society will be sued due to the fact that they mishandled the whole situation.

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Make sure your attorney's fees are included in any settlement you make.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Knuckles on August 24, 2016, 01:24:18 PM
*update*

we got a laywer on retainer $1500 plus 250 an hr holy shit. the owners of the dog will be sued, the homeowner will be sued and the humane society will be sued due to the fact that they mishandled the whole situation.

I look forward to my portion of the settlement komrade.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"