News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What are you reading?

Started by Zombie Gunn, July 29, 2009, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadzilla

Waiting on the Walking Dead Compendium.

Batman: Knightfall

Punisher MAX series

And I ordered The Shield: Spotlight because the greatest TV show ever deserves me to read the comic. 8)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Rob.B

Just finished reading Joker by Brian Azzarello. Absolutely brilliant read.

Jonny Worldbeater

Just got finished reading the first 3 Scott Pilgrim books. Probably gonna drill through the rest of 'em pretty quick.

Black Death

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on December 31, 2010, 12:12:57 AM
Just got finished reading the first 3 Scott Pilgrim books. Probably gonna drill through the rest of 'em pretty quick.

books are awesome
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Black Death on December 31, 2010, 08:42:05 PMbooks are awesome

Just finished reading the last 3 volumes this arvo. Scott Pilgrim is now my favorite thing.

Marq

Asian-American detective Tony Chu gets psychic impressions from stuff he eats. Apples. Meat. Corpses. And because of this, he's a hell of a detective. Quirky, graffiti-styled art, good writing, and look at that -- an Asian protagonist. Get on it while it's still relatively unknown. Between this and "Powers," it's great detective fare for comic fans.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Black Death

going to check it out looks interesting
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jigsaw

Dexter Is Delicious by Jeff Lindsay, at the present moment. Great series of books, and given they don't follow the show at all, there's still something to them.