News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

True Blood Season 3

Started by Zombie Gunn, June 29, 2010, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Alright, not sure what to make of things so far.  Sam's story is pretty boring.  Sookie is starting to annoy me.  At least the orgy of ugly people is done.  Anybody watching this season?

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Zombie Gunn: The Sequel on June 29, 2010, 01:47:34 AM
Alright, not sure what to make of things so far.  Sam's story is pretty boring.  Sookie is starting to annoy me.  At least the orgy of ugly people is done.  Anybody watching this season?

Im still waiting to buy season 2 which will be on thursday. Fucking hospital sent me back 300 dollars...

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah am watching it, but I got a feeling season 3 might fall a little flat to be honest. Though the new english vampire is quite interesting as well of the addition of the werewolves. I have Sooki.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

have or hate Ian?

I do like the feeling that we are building up to a Mississippi/Louisiana Vampire/Werewolf war. I do hope Sookie finds Bill soon, and like Ian love the actor they chose for the king vampire, and his gay man servant cracks me up.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

Right now it's just "eh".  Don Swayze was in it which bumps the cool factor up, but other than that, I'm just "EH" on the show as of now.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on June 29, 2010, 02:26:46 AM
have or hate Ian?

I do like the feeling that we are building up to a Mississippi/Louisiana Vampire/Werewolf war. I do hope Sookie finds Bill soon, and like Ian love the actor they chose for the king vampire, and his gay man servant cracks me up.

Hate lol. I find her a right annoying character if I am honest. Have from day one.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

You think it's the actress or the character?  I'd like to think it was a nice combination of both.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Black Death

give her a chance ... i am not defending her because I have a little crush on her since Almost Famous    ;)

she needs to find bill soon
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

If it follows book 3 in some semi-fashion, well, ya'll in for a treat.

Mark Mania

Except for this most recent episode I've loved the season so far.

The reason Sookie doesn't bother me is because I'm so fucking intrigued as to what she is. She can clearly do more than read minds, but she has no idea how to do any of it. I feel like this season may start to answer that question.

And I agree that there will be a big vampire/werewolf war that will occur at the end of the season, which, despite the fact that vampires kick the piss out of werewolves should be pretty good.

I'm also interested to learn more about True Blood's take on werewolf lore. Do you just have to be bitten by one to become a werewolf? What if a vampire gets bitten? How come Sookie can read werewolves minds, I thought she couldn't read the minds of supernaturals?

Lot's of questions for the season that I'm pumped to find out about... which means I can ignore Sam and Tara, and only worry about how hot Jessica is.

And for the love of God, please don't tell me what's in the books.

Fnord

She can read Sam's mind.  Also, why doesn't Jason have powers like her?  And my roommate (who tells me he read all the books a long time ago) tells me that LaFayette died in the first book.  So, we aren't side by side with the books and the show.

Midas

You know the sseason is crap when Sookie is 3 episodes in and has not been naked yet...

Sookie does not bother me so much as I believe she has been annoying since the first season but that is the way she is...

Tara is by far the most annoying for me as everytime she is on screen she is crying and all that bullshit and it just annoys me...

Jason is like a dumb red neck and I love how stupid he is and it is always nice to see the women he bangs naked...

I think the main reason they didnt kill Lafayette is because he is a popular character IMO...

But personally out of all of them I love seeing Jessica on screen as for some reason I think she is the hottest out of all of them...

Anyways thus far this season has been so-so and personally the last episode really was stupid as I saw no reason for Bill to twist that ladies neck around and bang her like that it seemed really fucking stupid...

Fnord

Sometimes you gotta twist a lady's neck around!  Sheesh!   >:(

Ryan Ruckus

Season three... meh. Anna Paquin naked? Sure. Get to it then. Jessica is THE hotness. Liking the new mystery vamp; the one that fucked Tara till her eyes rolled into her head. Loved that the police chief up and quit at the onset of an investigation. Other than that...major blah. And the undertaker-like Tara sex scene was crap. And the face-twisting wide shot, head-upside down, tits right-side up thing was not only shit, it was lingeringly disturbing. Like pictures of the torso killer murders. Don't see the point of it. I'm this close to over the whole thing. Gimme a ring when Deborah Ann Woll takes her clothes off.

Gary

My take on the neck twisting sex, was that Bill wanted to show how much he hated her, and he was willing to kill her if he could (im guessing there is a rule about killing one's maker) and even after he did that, she still said she loved bill, proving that no matter how much pain he causes her she will love him for eternity and he hates that.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.