News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

True Blood Season 3

Started by Zombie Gunn, June 29, 2010, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory Funk Jr.

I hated the first season and half the second. Marianne made it so so..at least tolerable. This season is more of the last. The Werewolf factor is alright. It might get a little interesting later on. I hate Sookie too. A little scared of Tara. Her arms are huge, lol.

Zombie Gunn

Not a bad episode this week.  Making Tara a vampire (if it happens) could be the only thing that would make her interesting.  And Sookie's lightwave thing was cool.  Still remember when she did that with Maryanne.

Gary

Damn the episode ending last night was EPIC, with the newscast so wanna see where they go from here.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Quote from: Vintage Gary on August 16, 2010, 06:02:00 PM
Damn the episode ending last night was EPIC, with the newscast so wanna see where they go from here.

"Now to the weather, Tiffany"

Best finish xD
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

yeah that me seriously LMAO, that actor is awesome I hope they dont kill him off as he has been the best part of the season.

[/center]

Tezmission Black

I really need to watch the series from the beginning, I've watched just a few episodes from time to time.

Russ

Quote from: Vintage Gary on August 16, 2010, 06:39:15 PM
yeah that me seriously LMAO, that actor is awesome I hope they dont kill him off as he has been the best part of the season.

AND HE HAS MY NAME!!!!!

*cough*... anyway...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Fnord

That news broadcast made the whole show.  That and naked Sookie.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Zombie Gunn

Pretty good episode, I think.  That Franklin guy needed to die and glad Jason is the one to do it.

Mark Mania

I had thought Franklin was already dead.

There must be something between Jason and Tara that has to happen because bringing Franklin back for 3 minutes wouldn't make sense otherwise.

That news story was amazing, although, when Russell started saying "We will eat you, and we will eat your children" it made him seem like more of a cannibal than a vampire. Vampires don't eat people, they consume their blood and drain their bodies...that would have sounded far more badass than "We will eat you" I laughed to myself when he said that, it was a little silly.

Great episode though.

Fnord

Don't laugh at him or I will eat your children!  >:( ;D

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Russ

Quote from: Mark "Geezer" Mania on August 17, 2010, 09:14:55 AM
There must be something between Jason and Tara that has to happen because bringing Franklin back for 3 minutes wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Tara and Jason get together, Tara finds out Jason killed Eggs, dilemma of whether to stay with Jason or not, simples :D

Oh and the eating children line was fucking hilarious.

Judge

Guys haven't been paying attention.  First season Tara and Jason had a "thing" offscreen.

Gary

Plus Tara always had a crush on Jason that was established in the first episode.

[/center]

Zombie Gunn

I figured Franklin wouldn't be gone. Can't kill a vampire by bashing their head in.