News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

True Blood Season 3

Started by Zombie Gunn, June 29, 2010, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

I just want one fucking episode where Tara is not fucking crying as it is annoying as all hell...

Yeah the Russell news cast made the show and ofcourse them showing me some JESSICA was great...

Mark Mania

Another great damn episode.

I feel like True Blood hasn't been talked about in a few weeks.

I will admit, I completely agreed with Sookie when she found out she was a faerie ... "how fucking lame".

I mean, I'm sure it will end up being interesting and intriguing. But for all the build up and suspense about what she was for the entire three seasons, it was a bit of a let down. Not sure what it could've been that would've made it better, just saying, I expected a little more.

Also, were-panthers! That's kind of fucking cool. Plus, she's a smoking hot were-panther.

So many things have happened, I can't even get them all off my chest in this one post.

Zombie Gunn

That were-panther chick is ugly.  Thought the episode was pretty good though.

Russ

Quote from: Zombie Gunn: The Sequel on August 31, 2010, 11:06:38 AM
That were-panther chick is ugly.  Thought the episode was pretty good though.

Agreed.

Also win at Eric/Russell bit, I'm hopinh Russell being older will burn quicker and Eric can get back inside.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Mark Mania

Maybe I only think she's hot because of the black eye and that's how a woman should look.

Wow, that was wrong. I'm sorry, I could delete it, but rather I'm going to ramble about how it probably wasn't the right thing to type.

I like Eric too, but, I think if anything, Russell will burn slower since he's more powerful. So, we'll see what happens. And a two week wait? Gay.

Russ

Quote from: Mark "Geezer" Mania on August 31, 2010, 11:12:25 AM
I like Eric too, but, I think if anything, Russell will burn slower since he's more powerful. So, we'll see what happens. And a two week wait? Gay.

Nah, the whole point of the Godric storyline was to show older vampires are less human and thus affected by sunlight more.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am really NOT enjoying this season...and I have no idea why. I think now we have way too many powers and shit flying around that nobody knows about. Whats next? The Tooth Fairy makes an apperance?

Also Stackhouse seems to have settled for some right ugly bitch coupled with Lafeyette bumming that nurse every five minutes I am left wondering when I am going to see some hot chicks getting naked!

Losing interest in the show this end.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

I agree there are too many powers flying around, for somewhere that in season 1 had JUST found out vampires were real, every other person there isn't human.

I'd also put money on it that Sookie's not a fairy, that was just made up as a part of the plan to kill Russell.

Judge

Russ

Ah right... well then that is lame...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Times like this you would wonder why the guy who runs the tweeks on this site...wouldnt actually use the spoiler tags.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Zombie Gunn

Not really much of a spoiler.  Only confirming what has already been said as being accurate.

Gary

they should've kept the "Tara isnt a prominent character in the books" thing accurate.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Tara was great in season 1, pity it went downhill, quickly.