News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

True Blood Season 3

Started by Zombie Gunn, June 29, 2010, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

And the Russell storyline could well continue; he's not gone for good.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

it be awesome if they brought him back at the end of a season 4 or 5 as a surprise twist

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Mark Mania

Quick, put a spoiler tag before Russ gets you!!!

Also, yes Jesse, at the end of the episode, Alan Ball the creator said they were already working on Season 4. My assumption would be that they're going to do a season for each book or up until they get canceled. Which doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The last episode fucking sucked balls. I am getting tired of this show fast and I can see it going the way of Heroes soon...great start, awful middle, fucked up ending then cancelled.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Yeah but the ratings for the final episode where the highest ever for the show, some of us may be critical of it, but the general public loves it..the show is staying for a while.

[/center]

Mark Mania

Plus it was also critically acclaimed as a finale.

I learned at a young age that my thoughts on a TV show don't mean dick.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In all honesty I fucking hated it and I am fast losing interest in this show. I am just waiting for Jason to reveal he could have secretly morphed into a gopher all this time
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mark Mania

I'll admit...there is a lot more supernatural situations than I expected.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Jason ended up becoming a were-panther...if you can become a were-panther by being bitten.

Gary

[spoiler]He actually does in the books..dont know if that was just a real wild guess from you or a sly way of spoiling it[/spoiler]

[/center]

Russ

I don't know how they messed it up to be honest. I get told I'm a fairy every day on here and it still gets a reaction. Silly True Blood writers!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

[/center]