News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THANK FUCK

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, June 11, 2009, 12:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to sign a six-year contract before being formally confirmed as a Real Madrid player on July 1. His salary will start at £9.5 million a year, rising 25 per cent annually to a staggering £29 million, or just over £557,500 a week, in the final year. He stands to earn up to £107 million.

ARSEHOLE!

Hopefully he caught a STD off Paris Hilton.  Reports are he was doing her in LA last night.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

Oh that is complete fucking bullshit.

More than half a mil every week? FUCK OFF.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

MG Newton

It sounds like they are throwing money at him. Now I would understand if they offered Beckham those wages coz he makes it back in shirts, etc. They reckon he made Madrid 600 mil in 4 years. No way Ronaldo is going to earn that for them.

What ever happened to basic wage?

Kendell Smith

Thank God that greasy cunt is gone, now I can throw abuse at him without being frowned at by fellow United supporters. The pictures of him in the Newspapers this morning with Paris Hilton reminded me of all the reasons I think he is a twat. At least we got the 2007/08 season out of him.

Laura

Ronaldo is a twat. Always was, always will be. I think this could lead to a cap being put on transfers though, because FIFA are going apeshit.

Half a million for him to spin around the pitch trying to dance; joke.

Rob

Even the best in the world today isn't worth 80+ million and half a million every week.

I dont know who United can get to replace Ronaldo, but if Ronaldo's original transfer fee on arrival at Man United's anything to go by, they can buy 7 players of the same quality. I'm sure there's a hidden gem somewhere that Fergie's got his eyes on.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

I'll guess they'll either get Benzema or try and get Ribery (though he'll probably go to Barca or Real)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Valencia seems like the perfect pick for a left winger.  They're going to need to replace Ronaldo's goals though and that could be a problem.

Benzima has a cracking scoring rate but in a second rate league. 

Ribery has a shit scoring record and his price is just stupid.  I don't see him going.

The big money is always laid out on guys who can make and score goals because they're the hardest to find.

It's going to be very interesting to see what Ferguson does.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

chunkylover