Main Menu

Playoff Thread

Started by Cory, January 02, 2009, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

JohnS.

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!

Fuck yeah, now is the time that us ignorant, vile Philadelphia fans live for. The Eagles made the playoffs, nothing else anybody says or thinks matters lol.

Cory

JohnS.

Man I'm hype for this first playoff game. Who the fuck is Minnesota anyway? And what are they doing in the EAGLES way to the Superbowl????

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

KILL....THE....VIKINGS...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Double G

DAMN RIGHT!

EAGLES FOR THE SUPERBOWL!

PHILADELPHIA REPRESENT!

HOO RAH!

Cory

Eagles are better than the Vikings in every way. Better Run Game when used (Yes, I am saying Westbrook is better that AD or AP whatever you want to call him), Better pass game, better coverage, better blitzing. The only thing that can hold the Iggles back is their play calling.

Cory

wow, Dolphins are playing their worst football of the season today......

JohnS.

And we move on to the New York Football Midgets. We already beat these guys at home, so that speaks for itself.  ;)

TheEnigmaticOne

Carolina is taking the NFC.

Eagles or Baltimore would making me happy.  I fucking hate the Steelers, and I think Eli Manning is overrated.

JohnS.

Carolina may beat the Cards, but they're not fuckin with Philly. And if you got a paypal account we can put money on that!  ;)

TheEnigmaticOne

Philly will have no answer for Carolina.  DeAngelo Williams is a fucking machine, and Jonathan Stewart is just as much a pain in the ass.  If for the crazy reason Delhomme decides to air it out, You've got Smith and Muhammad on deck as well.

Don't get me wrong, I like Philly. I've had the deep admiration since Randall Cunningham was running all over offenses in the early 90's.

Baltimore or Philly better do something. The last thing we need is another blue collar Super Bowl, and even more bland bandwagon Steeler fans to appear talking about their trips to Home Depot.

JohnS.

I see what points you're trying to make...but we're pretty good at silencing good running backs. We played the NFL leading rusher last night, and with the exception of 1 play...shut his ass down. I'm not worried about our D at all, I know they can keep the score low. I'm worried about our offense showing up and putting the points needed on the board.

JohnS.

BUT...it does give me confidence that we're playing a team with is 20th in the league against the run, 16th against the pass...18th overall

Cory

Philly/Steelers super bowl would be perfect, as they are my two favourite teams.

Philly will beat Giants, and it will be a Philly/Panthers championship gane, Best team wins........which will be the Iggles.