News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fuck The Philadelphia Eagles Management

Started by Cory, March 06, 2009, 08:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I know we have quite a few Eagles fans on the boards. I think we all need to gather  :grouphug:  and vent about Dawkins being let go, and all bash Joe Banner, Jeff what ever the fuck, and fat ass Andy Reid for not signing Dawkins.

The heart and soul of the team is gone, and It's taken me a few days to really think about it, and it's hard to picture the Eagles without Dawkins. For the Brits, it would be like Roy Keane leaving Man U near the end of his career (yes, I do know he went to Celtic...but say like Keane leaving in 2004-5ish), simply because Fergy wouldn't offer him enough money.

The Eagles offered their face of their defense, their heart and soul, the biggest fan favorite player in maybe North-Eastern USA, a 1yr/4mil contract. That's a slap in the face to Dawkins, and as far as I'm concerned, the better use all of the fucking 40+ million cap room and make some big moves trade wise, or they lost a fan. One player doesn't make a team, I know, but terrible management year after year does.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Double G

:o

WHAT???

I haven't been paying attention to free agency or anything but they let Dawkins GO???

WHAT THE ****?

Not much you can say, he's what fires the team up to lay someone out.

Lame move.

We better get some bloody All-Pros the season.

Jon Tees

And yet they decided to give that fuck up Donovan McNabb a nice little raise. That money could have been spent to keep Dawkins and maybe acquire some talent for the future once McNabb eventually departs which isn’t soon enough for Eagles fans who actually want to win the Super bowl.  McNabb thinks it’s funny when his fuck ups result in the Eagles losing games including some very important ones.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com