NFL - TFWF & FRIENDS - FANTASY FOOTBALL - SEASON 2

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, June 08, 2009, 07:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We are back for Season 2 of the NFL Fantasy Football which I try to run over TFWF, EFK, RK.COM & The Experts. Last year John S. pipped Audibly Offensive in the FED BOWL to win the coveted userbar and become our first official winner of the league (we did do one previously where Nero kicked ass, but we didnt have it spread across any communities nor any cheeky userbars made, but now we do!)

So anyone who is interested in an invite let me know and I will get you the information to join its going to be a fast and furious sign up (I hope) so first come and first served.

I am looking to hold an automated draft at the end of July (last day plus we got so many different time zones in e-fedding)

Anyway hope to see some of you there. PM me for details and I can get you a sign up email sent out.

All the best

Ian

P.S. Some invites will already be in your inbox for EFK and TFWF guys who have played/ approcahed before! Can someone pass this onto the Experts for me!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

I joined up!  I was the 2nd guy!  Probably 2nd to you!  It's an automated draft?  interesting....

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yes, but you can select the order in preference of your draft.

For example...

You might rank Cutler as your number one QB to draft and then select QB's as your first pick of drafts for the round. Its pretty simple though I might have made it hard with my mumbo jumbo there.

Fnord

Yeah, I'll check everything out!  Now we just need 10 more members!  JOIN UP!!!!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Cory

Well, Im going to win...set up an account waiting for the league password.

Question, why are you doing it this early? Someone big time players get hurt in the preseason because idiot teams play them.....but w/e.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

JohnS.

This is aaaalll me again fellas...sorry to break it to ya. Got my invite and joined up...The Defending Champ Is In The Building!!

Fnord

The draft doesn't happen until the end of July.  We are just getting the members now since there is a high demand... as far as I know.  I'm excited!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The draft doesnt happen till July 31st Cory, I set it up now so we have over a month to get our sign ups. Not enough sign ups and the league becomes disbanded.

Fnord

Cory

No, but I ment the draft begins before pre-season, and some seasons, big players CAN get injured.

Say you draft Adrian Peterson, he plays a few snaps during pre-season and tears something, then you're fucked.

Eh, whatever.

Im sure Lemke and Pat(audilbyoffensive) will get in on this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on June 09, 2009, 05:31:07 PM
Say you draft Adrian Peterson, he plays a few snaps during pre-season and tears something, then you're fucked.

Thats whats fun about it...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Already 8 out of the 12 slots have been filled...so if you are interested hurry the hell up!

Fnord

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have good authority we are going to be on 10 tonight...leaving 2 spots open so get in there fast peoples!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Mr Monks: Total Force Winning Football
Joshua Romph: Fnord's Funhouse
Cory AxeMurderer: The Manimals
Rhys Moore: HeapsGoodDudes
Jeff Gilkison: Jag's Epic Team of Epicness
John Schlagle: --RoidRage--Defending Champ--
Kenny Hamilton: Stupid Foreigners
peter towey: Pete's Bladerz
C.J.: Toronto Legacy
Brad Millar: The Three Bs