News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF & FRIENDS FANTASY FOOTBALL SEASON 2 THE BREAKDOWN

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 31, 2009, 09:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The draft has taken place, so hopefully people organized their teams well enough to do so here are the conferences for season 2

E-FED WEST

- HeapsGoodDudes - Rhys Moore
- Pete's Bladerz - Pete Edwards
- Rex Grossman Comeback Tour - Chris Lemke
- Total Force Winning Football - Ian Monks

E-FED CENTRAL

- Fnord's Funhouse - Josh Romph
- Jag's Epic Team of Epicness - Jeff Gilkison
- Manimal - Cory AxeMurderer
- Toronto Legacy - CJ

E-FED EAST

- Roid Rage Defending Champ - John Schlagle
- Hondo's Heroes - Josh White
- Stupid Foreigners - Kenny Hamilton
- The Three B's - Brad Millar

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am pretty happy with my draft

I landed:

Peyton Manning as my starting QB
Randy Moss, Devin Hester and Wes Walker as my WRs
Desmond Clark as my TE whom I think will have a big role seeing as the Bears have fuck all WR options for Cutler
Bears defence which is usually solid

I am disappointed with the RBS, former Bear Thomas Jones and the unpredictable McFadden

The bench is shite. My big player is back up QB Ben 'Rapey' Roethlisberger, one thing I noticed is I apparently only drafted one defense lol. I don't know why that happened, but I guess I will end up with Detroit at this stage if I am not careful! Ended up with LeSean McCoy as well which I am not happy about and fricking Chester Taylor so unless Westbrook and Peterson go down...I am pretty fucked there. Also Derek 'Retired' Mason will be waived very very soon.

Cory

Happy. Got a lot of Eagles.

QB- McNabb & Stafford
RB- Willie Parker, Moreno(Rookie), Maroney(Potentially HUGE season), and Julius Jones
WR- Heyward-Bey(Rookie), Terrell Owens(Has never NOT been on one of my fantasy teams), Andre Johnson, Percey Harvin(Rookie)
TE- Brent Celek(Eagles TE...red zone machine), Heath Miller
K- Crosby...GB kick a lot of field goals.
D- Eagles.

REALLY surprised/glad I got TO & Andre Johnson, both are really good #1 WR's. Not too too sure with my RB....Parker is a stud, and Moreno should get a lot of carries with the Bronco's next year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Im tossing Percey Harvin on the trade block, Vikings #1 pick in the draft, WR, Projected 500+ yards, he also plays RB for he has 150 rushing yards, 5 TD's.

I need someone because my byes are currently fucked up.

Kenfucius

I got the Steelers D, more than happy with that, plus Brady as my QB and Brandon Jacobs from the Giants as my #1 RB.

I will quite happily take that as a base for my team.

Would've liked a stronger WR lineup, but I've got a bunch of solid, experienced guys in there too, just no superstars.

Could've been far worse for a first time doin one of these games.

Cory

Ian your WR's could be fucked if Brady is rusty/takes a while to get readjusted.

If not....damn.

Fnord

I'm pretty comfortable with my team.  Overall, it's decent.  Could always use better at some positions, but here's what I got:

QB: Drew Brees and Trent Edwards
RB: Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson, Rashard Mendenhall, and Jerious Norwood
WR: Greg Jennings, Anthony Gonzalez, Deion Branch, Lance Moore
TE: Owen Daniels and Anthony Fasano
K: Stephen Gostkowski
D: Baltimore Ravens

If anyone needs an upgrade at QB, I think Edwards could be a stud this year.  I can package Edwards and a lesser WR/RB for a better RB/WR and a lesser back-up QB.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

My #1 spots are pretty solid with Brees, Brown and Jennings and I'm looking to upgrade at my #2RB or #2/#3WR.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Kenfucius

Eh, my full team breakdown, since I didn't do it earlier

QB - Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck
RB - Brandon Jacobs, Pierre Thomas, Willis Magahee, Sammy Morris
WR - Hines Ward, Donald Driver, Muhsin Muhammad, Steve Smith (Giants)
TE - Kellen Winslow, Martellus Bennett
D - Steelers

All in all, not unhappy with what I got. Won't give up much on the D with the Steelers, and there's potential on the offense. Expecting a big year for Jacobs since the Giants have lost a little bit of a pass threat with Burress and Toomer gone, plus he's a beast for yards after the tackle and he's almost unstoppable in a goal-line situation.

Plus, while my WRs aren't awesome, they're guys who are larger than average threats for the teams they play for, and Smith might not actually be a bad pickup since he's going to get a lot more touches than he would have if Toomer and Burress were still there.

Just hope that Brady doesn't take too long getting back to game shape, though, to be fair, with the receiving options he has it shouldn't take him too much time.

Exile

i fucking hate autodraft. I have to completely overhaul my team the second that waivers are open. Sigh.

Cory

Quote from: Lemke on July 31, 2009, 07:40:26 PM
i fucking hate autodraft. I have to completely overhaul my team the second that waivers are open. Sigh.

QFT.

PS- my cookies got fucked and I quickly made my account....dont remmeber any of the details.

Ian could you hook me up with the e-mail I registered with please and thank you.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah, but you can set autodraft to the preference order of who you wanted to draft first ie what positions etc and what players in said positions.

Did anyone else find they only picked one defence? Or was that me lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cory your email is set to private so I cant see it.

It will more than likely be the one on your profile here at EFK as I wouldnt have any other contact for you mate.

EDIT: Possibly tuddyfresh

there is some sort of virutal card which seems to indicate that relates to your team

Cory

Cory