News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MLB2k13

Started by Black Death, March 16, 2013, 06:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Actually like this game a lot ... really enjoy the my player of this game . go from a minor league player and try to work your way up into the majors .  I find it quite fun , you can pick a role and try to excel at that role , from slugger , to starting pitcher , to closer

Right now I am in the second year of my career in the Tigers Organization   . I took the role of a starting pitcher ,  I decided to make him a workhorse , which means he has a high stamina and is able to stay in the game longer and through more pitches. playing for the Double A Erie Sea wolves , finish the season with 10 -2 record with an era of 1.14 and 96 strike outs    had total of 3 no decisions and my two loses were not my fault , the manager took my out early in games and other  pitchers blew the lead and I got saddle with the lose

Took the Wolves to the playoffs and won both my playoff starts with complete game shut outs , but they lose the championship series 3-2 ... it sucks when you can not effect the game that your not playing

got spring training call up ... not quite good enough for the major yet ... but I ended up with a 1.24 era in my spring training  ,  so I am about to start second season in Erie ... but I think I only need  to improve a few things before I get the major league call

my pitches are the 4 seam fastball , the sinker and the change up
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

I hate batting in these games, so i stopped playing them.

J-Reb

The 2k13 series is horrible.  The Show is a much, much better game.

Domingo

I own The Show...10, though

Black Death

well i don't have  PS3 ... so I have to go with what I got ...

batting I don't know I have nothing to compare it too... again all I done is my player , and I am a pitcher so I don't bat much , when I do my stats are low , so it pretty given that I will suck at the plate .

T-Bonizzle

I never liked 2K's version of baseball. I find all the controls to be horrid.

I may pick up The Show 13 though. The last one I have is '10 I think, so it's time for an upgrade.

Gates

Been kind of annoyed by the 2K's but I only have an X Box so it's what I'm stuck with. I think I bought 2K10 used for like 5 bucks (figured that was decent value lol) and it's alright.

From what I've played, The Show is much better.

Black Death

Well C.J.  I like 12 and I think 13 is upgrade from that ... worth  trying out

Strike

Those of you with PS3's...definitely invest in The Show.

Just much smoother in all aspects. You will not regret it.

Black Death

update ...

Did not stay in Double AA for long after going 3-1 with 1.07 era got called up to the Tigers .  Right now I am 5-0 with era of like .97   and close to 40 Ks right now I am just about unable to be score on and I am getting better with each game ... We are in June and Tigers are in a fight for the Central with White Soxs ...Think were a game out

Also leading the All star voting at the moment .