News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

To a legend

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, June 02, 2011, 12:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Whether you love him or hate him nobody can deny the impact Shaquille O'Neal had on the NBA and branches that stretched much further. Going to be missed.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

They guy was the face of the NBA when Jordan left, sure he was a shell of his former self the past 5 years, but he was awesome to watch in his peak years. He'll probably be an analyst for NBA TV or one of those shows now..which I would for one love to see.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Styles83

Great dude and great player.

MattWard

i bet you he go to the WWE for Mania to face Big show since it is in Miami just a hunch.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: MattWard on June 06, 2011, 03:18:50 AM
i bet you he go to the WWE for Mania to face Big show since it is in Miami just a hunch.

Dude, stop passing off dirt sheet rumours as something 'you know' or are 'betting on'...it's a bit more classy to quote the source of where youu read the article and go from there, I'd say this was an isolated incident, but I see you do it time and time again in the wrestling thread as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Insomnia

Fantastic player. Might be a long time before we see his like again.

Gary

Quote from: Potato Hater on June 06, 2011, 04:13:56 AM
Dude, stop passing off dirt sheet rumours as something 'you know' or are 'betting on'...it's a bit more classy to quote the source of where youu read the article and go from there, I'd say this was an isolated incident, but I see you do it time and time again in the wrestling thread as well.

I've noticed this as well.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.