News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 College Football Thread

Started by Cory, August 30, 2012, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Might as well start this as im going to try and watch as much football as possible this season.

South Carolina and Vandy tonight, cant wait to see Lattimore and Clowney play...two of the best at their positions.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Saturday night

Michigan vs Alabama

Well see if Michigan has made it way back ... Robinson is a damn good player , it going to be a great game
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Cory on August 30, 2012, 05:25:41 PM
Might as well start this as im going to try and watch as much football as possible this season.

South Carolina and Vandy tonight, cant wait to see Lattimore and Clowney play...two of the best at their positions.

Seeing as how I'm from South Carolina and a lifetime Gamecock fan, I'm as excited about this season as any other.  I really think we have the team needed to win the SEC.  Lattimore is supposed to be better than ever and Clowney is an absolute beast who will have 20 sacks this season.

Cory

20......lets say a 12-15....then again hes the best end since Mario Williams.

Also watch out for Margus Hunt of SMU....heard he's going to be this years Dontari Poe and people are saying he could easily get double digits sacks, especially for a smaller school weak schedule.

Justin

Yes, 20 maybe a little high, but that's just the hometown fan talking out the side of his neck.  :jointpasssmiley:

Justin

One sack and two tackles for loss halfway through the first quarter.

Cory

Cory

HORRIBLE NO PASS INTERFERENCE CALL....and I was going for SC.

SC deserved to lose more than Vandy did to win, but good game. That hit on Lattimore was fucking huge.

Justin

That was a terrible no call by the ref.  Definitely a pass interference.

Hit on Lattimore was huge, the one on our tight end was even bigger.

Needless to say we are lucky we came out of that game with a win.  We didn't look like a top ten team.  Our offense outside of Lattimore was horrible.

Cory

Can Shaw pass? Like was that an off game, or is he a Tebow NFL type playing in College

Justin

The thing is he CAN pass, but he's also a good runner for a QB.  The last three games of last season he passed for 800+ yards, 8TDs and only 1 INT.

Last night was the worst possible off game.  I think the offense underestimated Vandy's defense.

Cory

Well now we get to look forward to Michigan and Bama

Justin

I think its closer than most people think.

Alabama: 24
Michigan: 20

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jon

Down goes Boise! Sloppy game, but Michigan State's defense was every bit as good as last season.

This Bell guy is pretty top notch too. Someone to look at as the season goes along in the Heisman race.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors