News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 College Football Thread

Started by Cory, August 30, 2012, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on December 05, 2012, 04:19:51 PM
Chip Kelly won coach of the year.  It's hard to argue with that choice, but I personally would have chosen O'Brien from Penn State.  He's done one hell of a job, especially after the exodus of players that transferred.

No he didn't. Coach of the Year hasn't been announced yet. Friday night is the College Football Awards. Brian Shaw of Stanford won Pac-12 Coach of the Year. You were fed some wrong information.

I think it'll be between Bill O'Brien from Penn State & Brian Kelly from Notre Dame.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Damn my bad...I meant Brian Kelly, not Chip.  It's already been announced even though the awards show is tonight.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Johnny Football is now Johnny Heisman.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Shame It will be incredibly difficult for him to repeat, seeing as he did have the BEST o-line in the FBS last season, and Jockel/Matthews will be top 10 picks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: JustinP on December 05, 2012, 05:22:03 PM
Alabama will win.  Notre Dame has had too many woefull offensive performances against less than stellar defenses to think they will have success against Bama.  I think Bama's running game will wear down the ND defense despite how great it is and open up for McCarron to pass the ball.

Bama 24
ND 10

My analysis was right, score wasn't quite good enough.

Doug E Fresh

And poised to win next year too. Crazy good team.

Jon

The game was pretty much what I expected.

Playoffs next season!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

Watch the first quarter , it was all i need to see... honest it they had play them after one ot two week wait it might have been a different game ... but a month , bama had chance to heal , it went the way i expected it to
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"