Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Penn Rape is ,...Penn State better lose, fuck those guys ...no pun intended

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on September 01, 2012, 02:03:24 PM
Penn Rape is ,...Penn State better lose, fuck those guys ...no pun intended

Yep. Fuckthose Penn State players who had nothing to do with the child molesting. Stay classy San Diego.

Also, they just lost to Ohio. But got to love the heart they played with despite everything that has happened in the offseason. It's gonna be a long season for the Lions but I'll be pulling for them.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Hahaha just trolling, shame they lost most of their talent. Silas Redd was primed for a big year

Cory

Holy Oklahoma State and what's looking like Oregon (43 points and 2nd quarter just started)

Mercy rule? Nah fuck it

MattWard

Notre Dame looked real good in their opener in Dublin against Navy with a 50 to 10 shalacking

Talon

Quote from: DnK on September 01, 2012, 03:33:04 PM
Yep. Fuckthose Penn State players who had nothing to do with the child molesting. Stay classy San Diego.

Also, they just lost to Ohio. But got to love the heart they played with despite everything that has happened in the offseason. It's gonna be a long season for the Lions but I'll be pulling for them.

+1

I want to see those guys who stayed behind, especially the incoming freshman succeed on the field.  Going to a college for 4 years knowing you will NEVER get the chance at a bowl game says alot for those guys IMO.

Never gave a damn about Penn State, but now I've got a team to pull for in the Big 10

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Black Death on September 01, 2012, 10:24:29 AM
ah little sister ... so much hate   lol

And it will continue all the way through the season. Michigan State Spartans baby!! I would quote a certain new t-shirt based from Ohio St but it would just be bad taste, Penn State's been through enuff.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Alabama held Michigan off fairly easily....Denard Robinson looked like shit.

Also Mondays game was good (I only caught the 4th quarter I suppose, rest of the game looked meh) but last second field goal from VT to send it to OT and Logan Thomas torching GT in Overtime....cant wait to follow Thomas this year....all the tools to be an elite QB at the next level.

Justin

I agree with you on Thomas, Cory.  He has the physical tools to be an amazing quarterback.  I hope he is able to put it all together because he will be a joy to watch.

Chris Shields

Everyone knows what this college football season is really about. Matt Barkley and the USC Trojans winning that national title. FIGHT ON!

Justin

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 04, 2012, 01:41:05 PM
Everyone knows what this college football season is really about. Matt Barkley and the USC Trojans winning that national title. FIGHT ON!

They won't win it.  The SEC will win again.  They won't be able to get past Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship game.

Cory

I agree, I think SEC will remain dominat

Strike

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 04, 2012, 01:41:05 PM

As a Buffaloes fan here, I am so not looking forward to the ass kickings we're going to repeatedly get in the Pac-12...it's gonna be a while before this team's decent. <_>

Cory

Games to look forward too next week:

Florida vs Texas A&M -- Driskel finally gets the #1 for Florida, this game is gonna be sick.

Auburn vs Mississippi State - Watch Auburn freshman Frazier vs an always tough Mississippi St. defence

Washington vs LSU - Keith Price (one of my top QB prospects) vs arguably top 5 defense in the nation, call me crazy I can see an upset if Price plays unreal, ala RG3 vs Oklahoma last season.

Nebraska vs UCLA- Probably the most competitive matchups....wonder if Taylor Martinez has actually developed into a passer based off his 5 TD's last week. Plus you got 2 very strong running backs in Burkhead for Cornhuskers and Franklin for UCLA. Probably most excited for this game if UCLA can keep it close.