Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Black Death on September 05, 2012, 05:29:48 PM
Fuck Michigan State

DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE BD!!!
Green and White BABAY!!

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Went to the UNLV/Washington State football game tonight and it was better than I thought it would be but overall both teams were pretty bad especially UNLV. UNLV's football team was getting blown out by a subpar WSU team which doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

WSU isnt THAT bad. Arguably the top offensive coach in the league in Mike Leach and they have a really really talented Reciever, can't remember his name but hes a top 5 for his class.

Vols/Gators tonight can't wait.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah, they are that bad. They could barely beat UNLV. If you can barely beat UNLV then your team is bad, bottom line.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Jon

Quote from: Cory on September 15, 2012, 02:48:26 PM
WSU isnt THAT bad. Arguably the top offensive coach in the league in Mike Leach and they have a really really talented Reciever, can't remember his name but hes a top 5 for his class.

Vols/Gators tonight can't wait.

This is laughable. Washington State isn't even in the top half o the league in terms of best offense.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: DnK on September 16, 2012, 10:42:46 PM
This is laughable. Washington State isn't even in the top half o the league in terms of best offense.

Didnt say offense, said offensive coach. Their head coach Mike Leach is one of the most brilliant offensive minds in the game, let alone college. His offense a few years ago at Texas Tech was usually top 3 in the nation (With Harrel, Crabtree, Welker, ect.) Probably does the Air Raid better than anyone else, shame WSU doesnt have any talent, then again shame Leach locked a player in the locker room for fucking up and got fired from TT

Jon

That was on the Big12 where teams don't play defense. And Washington State do have talent, but he is going to realize the Pac12 can play offense and defense. But the Cougs have a great WR in Marquess Wilson.

Mike Leach is an okay coach though. Had some good recruits while at Tech, he'll find it much harder recruiting players to the Pahlouse but he can't do much worse then what Paul Wolff.

Jon

DnK's Heisman Watch - Week 3

1. Geno Smith
2. Braxton Miller
3. Aaron Murray
4. D'Anthony Thomas
5. Johnathan Franklin
6. Matt Barkley
7. Teddy Bridgewater
8. Stepfan Taylor
9. EJ Manuel
10. Tajh Boyd

Cory

^^

Agree with your top 5, except mine switches Murray and Franklin

1. Geno Smith
2. Braxton Miller
3. Jonathan Franklin
4. DeAnthony Thomas
5. Aaron Murray

Cory

Games im pumped for this week:

Boise v/s BYU on Thursday, two ranked teams with potent offences.
South Carolina v/s Mizzou, another solid SEC game.
Cal v/s USC, like to see if the Cal from last week shows up, we got a game on our hands.
Oklahoma v/s Kansas State, I'd like to see KS upset Stoops and his average looking team this season.
Clemson v/s Florida St, I think Clemon has the talent to upset.

GOTW: Michigan v/s Notre Dame, cant wait.

Justin

Of course I'm excited about the SC/Mizzou game as I'm from Columbia, SC and a die hard Gamecock fan.  We SHOULD beat them by at least 14.

I think Kansas State beats OU by at least 10. 

Florida State is too dominant this year to lose to anybody.  48-17.

Jon

Oregon State @ UCLA is a game that I'm looking forward to. Of course Im an Oregon State fan, but the Beavers have had 2 weeks to prepare and they already shut down one Heisman hopeful in Montee Ball, it'll be interesting to see if they can accomplish the same thing against Johnathan Franklin. I think it will be a good game and I hope it's my OSU Beavers who pull out the road win and leap into the rankings.

Cory

^^

Can't wait for that game too. Really impressed with UCLA, and if they can keep establishing the run game they can poser a threat to the top Pac teams

Jon

First off, shout out to my Beavs!

And now...

DnK's Heisman Watch - Week 4

1. Geno Smith
2. EJ Manuel
3. Braxton Miller
4. Aaron Murray
5. D'Anthony Thomas
6. Collin Klein
7. Marquise Lee
8. Johnathan Franklin
9. Le'Veon Bell
10. Matt Barkley

Next 10: Gary Nova, Marcus Lattimore, Stepfan Taylor, AJ McCarron, Sean Mannion, Teddy Bridgewater, Tajh Boyd, Tavon Austin, Taylor Martinez, Tyler Bray