News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 College Football Thread

Started by Cory, August 30, 2012, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MattWard

Notre Dame are knocking on the top 10 door. do you think that Notre Dame has a chance to give Alabama a run for their money.

Jon

Quote from: MattWard on September 25, 2012, 10:38:49 AM
Notre Dame are knocking on the top 10 door. do you think that Notre Dame has a chance to give Alabama a run for their money.

To answer this quite frankly... No.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Cory

No....I see maybe MAYBE West Virgina & Oregon being the only two Non- SEC teams that stand a chance vs Bama

Cory

Justin

Stanford was ranked way too high.  They got that huge boost from beating So. Cal, when in reality they've beaten them like the last 4 years or something like that so they've been more of an achilles heel for the Trojans than a Top 8 team.  Not surprised at all.

Baylor, giving West Virginia all they can handle right now.  Looks like the game will be 63-61 or something like that.

Jon

Cory

Jon

DnK's Heisman Watch - Week 5

1. Geno Smith
2. EJ Manuel
3. Braxton Miller
4. Aaron Murray
5. Collin Klein
6. Johnny Manziel
7. D'Anthony Thomas
8. Marquise Lee
9. Johnathan Franklin
10. Stedman Bailey

Justin

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a phenom, but lets get real.  It was against Baylor, whose own quarterback threw for 500+ yards.  He can't do that against a formiddable defense.  They've played Marshall, James Madison, Maryland and Baylor.  Neither one of those teams has a defense whatsoever.

With that said, he will win, bar an unforseen collapse.

MattWard

OH YES i am happy that my Notre Dame defeated the University of Miami at Solders Field last night.

Justin

South Carolina literally beat the shit out of Georgia.  They didn't stand a chance from the opening kickoff.  Number 3 in the country baby!

Jon

As for my Heisman Watch... who the fuck am I kidding... it's Geno Smith's to lose until further notice.

Also... GO BEAVS! #10!

Cory

Uh, Gators?

Better get that #5 next week. Our D is legit as fuck.,