News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

100th Grey Cup

Started by Sally Screw, November 18, 2012, 10:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally Screw

Yes, what a season it has been. My beloved Calgary Stampeders have made it all the way to the Grey Cup this year and will face the Argos next week in the 100th Grey Cup (the CFL 's Championship game for all you uninformed football folks). Yes, that right, there has been 100 years of Canadian football. We were the ones that introduced the pointy ball to the game, and showed the USA that it was better than the round ball they were using. After a match between McGill university and Havard, Americans quickly started to use a more oval ball like the one the Canadians played with. Anyho, I digress...

GO STAMPS GO !!!!

Ty

I agree. I'm from Manitoba living in Saskatchewan. Go stamps, thanks for eliminating the riders

Cory

meh, dont really pay much attention to the CFL. I hated the rules when I played in high school and its hard to really get into it like the NFL, but from what Ive seen Owens and Kackert are beasts on Toronto.

I may catch the game if its on at the bar, but wont go out of my way to watch it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE