News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2010 NHL Draft

Started by Mark Mania, June 22, 2010, 10:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Mania

Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin?

I'm a Bruins fan some I'm partial to Hall because he'd help our team better. But I think Seguin may actually be the more complete player.

Geordie

All the hype's been around Hall ever since he entered the OHL; I don't think there's any way Hall doesn't go #1.  The Oilers have plenty of depth at centre (And I don't know how many people would want to poach their restricted free agents; do you REALLY want to give a rebuilding team more draft picks?), so they don't really need a guy like Seguin.  I'll be curious to see whether or not Boston makes a last-ditch effort to grab #1 from Edmonton in exchange for #2.

Boston can't really go wrong with "taking the leftover" at 2.  If it's Hall, they get their flashy goal-scorer; the type that Phil Kessel seemed destined to be prior to getting traded to Toronto (Ironically, for the aforementioned #2 pick.)  If Boston's left with Seguin (This hurts to type as a Leafs fan), he gets to learn the ropes from Marc Savard, so it's really a win-win.

Side Note - Prior to my move to Toronto, I lived about 40 minutes from another consensus top-5 pick in Brandon Gormley.  Small world.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Cory

My buddy went to the Blues in the 6th round. Props to him.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE