News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

And what must be done. Tell me. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Mike Powers

They say a great many things Skullface.....sometimes it is something simple, like "break that motherfuckers leg"......other times it is more subtle.....things like "break that sonofabitch's face!!".....other times, they simply suggest I have a Snapple...... 

¿PapaPancho?

And what do the screams tell you about your ability to train? Can you teach others to listen to them? Can you teach them to make screams of their own?

Mike Powers

Of course I can.....so long as they are willing.......if they aren't willing, it'll be a more......difficult.......process.......but I can make them hear the screams.......once they hear them, they'll WANT to make screams of their own......they'll want it more than anything they've ever wanted in their lives.... 

¿PapaPancho?

I have to say I've grown quite fond of you. I feel you would be the perfect fit for us. Now comes the difficult task of compensation.  Let us say 2 years at 1 Million?

Mike Powers

I accept Skullface......we shall create a symphony of tortured souls together......   

¿PapaPancho?

I feel all warm and funny inside.

---

Gretchen phone Eugene Forrest for me

---

Mr. Forrest ... what is your medical experience and how would you treat someone to handle pain management?

Mike Powers

Hi there......Mr......Scary Mask Man......ummm, I went to Cornell, did my residency at New York Presbyterian.......I specialize in Osteopathy and Orthopedics.  That background allows me to treat pain less with narcotics, and more with body manipulation.....your mask scares me a bit.....   

¿PapaPancho?

Ahhh osteopathy ... so it is fair to say that not only do you treat the injury, or even the man, but also the soul?  Doctor ... the only thing you have to fear ... is fear HIMself ... but first my question if you please.

Mike Powers

SWALLOWS NERVOUSLY

That would be a fair assessment.   

¿PapaPancho?

We have a high interest in the caring and nurturing of souls here.  Doctor? You seem to be sweating.  I guess our Head Trainer was right about it being too warm in here.  Though that does bring up a point.  Have you ever had experience treating athletes before?  Not just your run of the mill high school players but professional or collegiate athletes?

Mike Powers

Yes, it is quite hot in here.  Regarding your question, I've never treated a professional athlete, but I've had my fair share of collegiate players in my office.   

¿PapaPancho?

Tell me Doctor.  Why the TCW?  Do you have an interest in wrestling?  Do you have an interest in any employment?  What I mean to say is what attracts you to this newly christened league?  Is this a stepping stone for your career or has wrestling been a passion of yours?

Mike Powers

I've loved wrestling ever since I was a kid.  When word began to spread about Total Combat Wrestling, I knew that physicians would be needed, so I decided to throw my hat into the ring.   

¿PapaPancho?

Passion from a soul caregiver. What else could I desire from a physician? Shall we move on to business? Your terms of employment. Shall we say 3 years 2.5 million?