Fatal Four Way (Falls Count Anywhere): Fnord/Dominator/Dorling/Black

Started by Alex Smiley, May 12, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

This is the place where the burritos--I mean roleplays--go.

Hype: Four men with a history of violence have been given a chance to wreak havoc throughout the Siberian prison. Good luck to whoever has to clean the place up after this.

RP Deadline: May 27, 2018 - 11:59PM Eastern

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Dorling

(Due to a busy schedule I've gone old school and recorded a video RP driving back from airport. It's mostly incoherent rambling but glad to be involved my dudes!)

https://youtu.be/IKiFjGl55ho

Tezmission Black

Cleveland, Ohio
May 8th, 2018

The scene slowly fades in with Allister Black laying in the fetal position in a small parking lot behind a small Cleveland Starbucks. He lets out a long drawn out moan as he slowly attempts to get up. He gets to his hands and knees before collapsing and passing out. After a few minutes, a man walks into the scene dressed in a suit and he walks over to Allister and kneels next to him. He checks his pulse and nods before motioning for something off camera, it's a few seconds later a black SUV pulls up, and a second man gets out and they begin to pull Allister up. He slowly comes to and looks around.

"The fuck?"

Neither men say anything and they help him into the car and buckle him in. Allister tries to compose himself but everything is fuzzy, he soon passes out again as the scene slowly fades out to black.

Unkown Location
May 11th, 2018

The scene fades back in as we find Allister laying on a pallet on the ground. The camera pans in as he moans and slowly comes to. His eyes slowly adjust to the dark room as he looks around. Both men who grabbed him where standing by the door. He squinted but he couldn't make out who they were. He grunts to himself as he forces his body to get to a sitting position. He then looks over at the men.

"You know I'm worth nothing, right? What do you want from me?"

The two men look at one another as one turns and switches the lights on. Allister winces as the lights flash on. The other man walks over to Allister and grabs him under his arm and forces him to his feet. He then walks him to a chair and points to it. Allister looks at the chair and then up to the man.

"You guys don't have to talk my ear off or anything."

He smirks and sits down. A few seconds later the man who turned the lights on walks over and hands him an iPad, and taps the screen. There are a few seconds of nothing but then the special invitation to the Experts Event play. As it ends Allister smirks and looks at the two men.

"Oh, so this is what this is, ok. Tell them I'll be there, and I'll bring my special brand of violence with me."

The man takes the iPad back and they both leave the room, leaving Allister alone. Allister labors to his feet and walks towards the door. He puts one hand on it as he takes a deep breath before pushing it open. The bright sun nearly blinds Allister as he takes a half step back and brings his arm up to shield his eyes. As everything comes into focus the Los Angeles skyline can be seen. Allister takes a step out of the room and looks around. He was on a roof somewhere in downtown Los Angeles. A large gust of air blows past Allister as he spins around to see a helicopter take off with the two men inside it. He then turns around and looks out at the LA Skyline with a smile on his face as the scene fades out to black once again.

May 25th, 2018
Somewhere Over Russian Airspace

"So why the fuck are you doing this?"

The man's question brought Allister back to reality. He looks up at him.

"What?"

The man let out a long sigh as he asks again in his thick Belarus accent.

"So why the fuck are you doing this?"

Allister smirks as the man finishes.

"Are you scared, Dimitri? We're too close now for you to back out, and I've already paid you very well to get me here."

Dimitri shakes his head.

"Oh no, you misunderstand Mr. Allister. I just wanted to know why you want to come out here in the middle of Siberia. The only thing out here is an old prison. I've heard stories that it was haunted."

Allister laughs and shakes his head.

"Don't worry Dimitri, while I have no doubt Siberia Prison is very much haunted, I'm not afraid, and anyway if anything it's haunted by the memories of what happened there over the years for the Experts. I've visited this place a few times in the past, it's relativity harmless. This time around I might not be able to say that for certain."

Dimitri raises an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

Allister smirks and looks at him.

"I have an important match happening there in a few days. Falls Count Anywhere, they want me and the three other men to bring our knack of violence to Siberia, and while I'm more than sure I have what it takes to do just that, I don't know if I can say about the other three men I'll be facing."

Allister pops his neck as Dimitri walks over to a cargo bin and pulls a parachute out of it. He brings it over to Allister and helps him put it on. As Allister starts buckling it up Dimitri speaks up again.

"What kind of men are these other warriors you'll be facing?"

Allister straps the last strap in as he looks up at Dimitri with a smile.

"Well first off I don't think we can call them warriors. Dorling, Dominator, and Fnord. I don't know much about either of them. Sure I've seen them in locker rooms in the past, but I don't call any of them friends, I don't call them peers, no Dimitri, they're victims. You see, I'm a monster, and it has been far too long since I've been able to feed on the sweet sweet taste of violence. No Dimitri, these men might think they know what they signed up for, but the truth is there is no way they can be ready for Allister Black. I took everything I learned from Orphan Mysterio ten years ago, and I carved it into a new legacy of blood and violence. I don't know what these other men claim to fame when it comes to the bloody arts is, but I've made a name for myself doing anything and everything to win my matches."

Dimitri takes a step back as Allister stops and looks over at him. Allister smirks as he adjusts the shoulder straps before looking back at Dimitri.

"You see my friend Dorling, Dominator, and Fnord are all stuck with me, and we're not stuck in the confines of a wrestling ring, no Dimitri, the entire prison is our playpen, and I don't know about you, but I can think of many, many things I can get up too inside a prison to inflict a lot of pain and punishment. Falls Count Anywhere, it makes me wet just thinking about it. The things I can do. Dimitri my friend, it was nice talking with you, but it's time I introduce the Eighth Deadly Sin to a new generation."

He walks over to the end of the plane and gives the thumbs up as Dimitri hits a button and the back of the plane begins to open. Allister smirks as he looks back before looking at the camera.

"The Experts are back, Allister Black is back, Ultraviolence is back. This has been a special message from your not so friendly Eighth Deadly Sin, I'll be seeing you soon."

With that, he smirks, turns and leaps out of the back of the plane. The camera follows as he freefalls for about a minute before his chute opens up with Fuck You wrote on it as the scene slowly fades as Allister slowly floats down to earth.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

One Month ago

Los Angeles, CA 11:45 PM

"God damn how long has it been?" 

A light shines dimly in the living room of the man once known as Dominator.  He leans forward to bring his face in to view of the camera, the once cleanly trimmed beard is now wild and graying.  He takes a drink of what looks like whiskey before looking back up with a sigh.

"Eight years since I last stepped foot in Siberia to compete for the experts and now they suddenly want to bring me back.  Eight fucking years since it was decided to lock a bunch of us up like animals to fight and now they want me to do it again."

A slight smile and chuckle escapes his lips as he takes another drink, he takes a small step forward to show the letter from The Experts in his hands.

"Now don't get it twisted, I'm damn happy for one more chance to show that I can still go.  I'll see you boys in Siberia."

Dominator starts walking away, grabbing a duffle bag off the ground as he walks past the camera knocking it over on his way out.

Present Day

Siberia, Russia 8:00 AM

The camera clicks to life inside an abandoned prison cell, Dominator sits there on a broken down concrete bed staring in to the camera for what seems like forever before finally speaking again.

"Damn its good to be back.  The last time I was here, things didn't go quite as planned.  Things have changed since than.  Now boys, I know none of us have really done this little dance before.  Sure we've seen each other and we know what we can do, but those much like my bitch of an ex are all just faded memories of the past."

Dominator shifts in his seat and cracks his knuckles nervously as he momentarily loses his composure.

"They always said she was what kept me sane."

A small laugh escapes as he scratches his head and starts stroking his beard.

"Guess sanity's going right out the window now.  You see boys the best part about being here, being in this match, its finally a chance to let out everything that's been ticking away in this head of mine for the last three years."

Dominator starts to tap his fingers one by one on his knee as he slowly counts to ten, breathing in deeply.

"Fnord, Dorling, Allister, you think this is gonna be a match?  Do you think this is going to be fun, well maybe for me.  This is going to be a blood bath.  I've been given free reign to take out all this anger on three men in any way I choose.  I'm going to take great pleasure in smashing each and every one of your heads in to this concrete over and over again until I'm the only one left standing. 

Dominator finally begins to grin as his eyes dart back and forth taking stock of everything in the prison.

"I want to make this very clear to all three of you, I'm not here for the experts, I'm not here looking to regain some kind of former glory, I'm not even here just to win a match.  I'm here to do what I once did best, I'm here to do what made me a former Death Match champion and leader of the Final Solution, I'm here to dominate each and every one of you."

Dominator stands up and grabs his signature barbed wire bat from just outside the camera range.  He runs the bat across his arm and laughs as blood drips slowly from the torn flesh.

"This is your first and only warning, I'm here, I'm waiting, and if you walk through those doors, your life is never going to be the same again.

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.