News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Show Status - PLEASE READ

Started by Alex Smiley, June 12, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Hey guys,

I wanna start off by thanking everyone for being a part of this show in some way. When I started planning everything, I had in mind a sort of passion project for those that missed The Experts, and I wanted to put as little pressure on people as possible which is why I didn't make a big deal about match writing and such...unfortunately, I didn't anticipate how crazy things would be with school and home, so I'm in a bit of a bind where the show is concerned.

I'm sorry the show's been delayed this long. The good news is, with school done and dusted, I have a lot more free time to crank out as much as I can...but, in order to keep the show from taking another week, I could really use some help. If you have time to write a match (2 tops), please let me know so I can get in touch with you about the details.

Thanks, guys. Needless to say, this has been a learning experience; I'm happy to say future shows will have a lot more pre-planning on my end so things don't get to this point.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Quadzilla

Any updates dude? Russ is getting twitchy and I worry he's going to go full Ru Paul any minute now...

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Doug E Fresh

Russ yelled at Alex yesterday on discord. I know it was yelling because the words were in all caps and that's how old people were taught to understand young kid lingo.

Adam Wrong

I'm working on the ME - Should be done by end of the weekend

Alex Smiley

I have enough of the show done that I can start posting it tonight...so that's what I'm gonna do.

Around 8PM Eastern time tonight, I'm gonna start posting the show from what I have, and get as much of it posted as I can before I hit that roadblock of "this is a match I'm still waiting on." We'll see how things go from there.

And again, thanks for your patience. This won't happen again, folks.

Rebel Child

Russ

My personal advice would be to post all or nothing. A month to get two matches and nothing else is lame.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russ on June 25, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
My personal advice would be to post all or nothing. A month to get two matches and nothing else is lame.

That's a fair concern, Russ. That's why I waited until I had nearly everything before I started posting anyway...I was originally gonna do this a week ago, but needed to at least wrap up some segments before I started.