News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA 2011 Playoffs

Started by Gary, March 16, 2011, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Its getting near that time again for the playoffs..who you rooting for? who's gonna match up in the conference finals? who's gonna match up in the finals? and who is gonna win?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Bulls fan for over 25 years...ain't no change there! Been one before Mike and after Mike and now we got the tools to go...ALL...THE...WAY...BABY!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

I'd like the Bulls if Joakim Noah wasn't on the team. That's one guy I can't stand.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Bulls actually took the East yesterday finally dethroning Boston.

[/center]

MattWard

The Chicago Bulls vs Lakers 1991 rematch in 2011 i am just saying it could happen, the only thing that will remain the same is the bulls will come out victorious.

Midas

My interest really is in the Eastern Conference because of my Bulls... I figure the West will come down to the Spurs Vs Lakers with the Lakers taking the conference and going to the finals...

Here is the way I see the East coming down...

Bulls will clinch the conference and get number 1 seed... They will rape Indiana while the Boston will beat Philly, Miami will barely beat NY and I am thinking Atlanta will beat Orlando in a hard fought 7 game series...

Bulls will beat Atlanta while Boston will beat Miami in a tough series...

Boston will be battered from all of this and the fact they are old men and will lose to the Bulls who will clinch the EAST...

Lakers Vs Bulls 20 years after the first championship is fucking classic!

I don't see a 4-1 Bulls victory like 91 but I do see the Bulls having a better record and thus having home court and sicne the Bulls are fucking GREAT on their home court I see the Bulls taking the Championship in SEVEN games!

Gary

Im still rooting for my Mavericks in the West, I have thing for chokers.

[/center]

Wild

Hate it Or Love It... The LA Lakers still have the greatest player and overall closer on the planet on their roster. They were up and down before the Allstar break, but look at them now... They're showing why they're 2 time defending champions, they've came out of the allstar break playing better THAN ANY TEAM in the NBA. The Lakers will beat anyone in the Western Conference WITH EASE. They will breeze by the Western conference this post-season, bank on it. A WELL RESTED Lakers team, knowing their Legendary/G.O.A.T/Hall Of Fame Coach Phil jackson is officially done after this year, you will see those Lakers go into a frenzy. They will beat ANY team in the East in 6 games, I call it now. 6 games is all its going to this year. Andrew Bynum has envolved into a monster, and that's what I've been waiting for. Theyve won 2 titles virtually with a 65% Bynum each year. This year he's healthy going into post season action, and I saw what he did to Dwight Howard only 1 night ago. Kobe Bryants will to win is higher than any other player in that entire league, Kobe Bryant will not allow Phil Jackson to go out not getting his 12th ring, I promise you this. The Lakers will 3-peat.

Who will they be beating in a 6 game series? Boston or Chicago. Honestly... LA will handle those teams easier than they would Miami... LA matches up badly with Miami, and luckily we won't see them this post-season. Chicago or Boston will put the Heat out, and one of them will face LA. I know I'm sounding like an LA Lakers mark, but oh well... Kobe Bryant is a legend who's been in the league for nearly 15 years and is still playing at the level of a 25 year old in his prime LeBron James(over-rated considerably)... MY 2nd team is the Bulls... They will NOT win a title this year, Rose evolves into the greatest PG in the league this season, but they don't have the experience to beat the Lakers. The Lakers under Phil Jackson will not lose. Phil has only lost like what 2 finals series he's been in? I LOVE those odds my friends.

Chicago won't get a title this year, most likely next year though.

MattWard

Ed you need a reality check, The bulls put the lakers on lockdown when they faced them on the west coast trip, out of the east coast teams the bulls have the best damn record agaist the west teams. So i am saying it now the title is coming back home to chicago 20 years after the bulls won their first one.

Micheal Jordan said it best when they did the tribute for the 1991 team: i wouldn't be suprised if you fan have 6 more rings coming to chicago with this team, and Derrick Rose is this year MVP.

Midas

Quote from: MattWard on March 17, 2011, 02:00:40 AM
Ed you need a reality check, The bulls put the lakers on lockdown when they faced them on the west coast trip, out of the east coast teams the bulls have the best damn record agaist the west teams. So i am saying it now the title is coming back home to chicago 20 years after the bulls won their first one.

Micheal Jordan said it best when they did the tribute for the 1991 team: i wouldn't be suprised if you fan have 6 more rings coming to chicago with this team, and Derrick Rose is this year MVP.

I argued with him before about Basketball which is why I didn't say what you just said I figured I would just wait for the season to be over and for the Bulls to get the title so I can rub it in...

Mike Storm

I bought NBA Live 2004 one year where Kobe Bryant was awesome in the game. Since then I've been a Lakers fan so I can I'm not a bandwagon jumper because I wasn't around for their 3-peat. Rooting for Kobe to take home another Finals MVP.

I predict Lakers vs. Heat or Bulls

Can't see San Antonio making finals but will make Western Finals. Best thing is for the Lakers, whoever they face in the finals will be one of and have to go through the likes of Heat, Bulls, Magic or Celtics. Will be beat up.

Lakers win Finals for Kobe's 6th!

Styles83

Been a Bulls fan since I was 6 years old in 1990 so for sure going with the bulls here. Besides that's my team and there in the state I live in so go bulls!

Hondo

I'm what you call a NBA Vagabond, in that I don't really have a team.

I was a Charlotte Hornets fans until they up and moved to Nawlins. Since then, I've not really had a team. I liked Boston for a while, and I liked Cleveland for a little while when LeBron was buddying up with Coach Cal and the UK team. When LeBron left, there wasn't much to cheer for in Cleveland. I kinda like the Wizards this year since that's where John Wall ended up, but they s-u-c-k blow.

So yeah, I'm like Caine from Kung Fu, just wandering the (NBA) earth...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

The one thing I like about this season is that its been a long time that it can really go either way for a lot of the top teams.

[/center]

Ash Bombay

I feel you Hondo, I liked the Hornets until they got rid of Zo and LJ. I'm still not happy about that, they were one of the youngest and most exciting teams. Since then I followed Zo to the Heat for a big, happy the Heat won the ring for Zo, and J Will, even if Shaq and D Wade were the main reason they won, lol.

Since then, i've always liked D Wade, but I don't really care for the big 3 in Miami, I liked the big 3 in Boston when it first happened, but now they got their ring, I could care less about them. Right now I kinda follow the Thunder since they are my home town team, and Durant is going to be the future, but I also follow the Clippers because Blake Griffin is a home town boy, and that dude is a beast. So pretty much I could care less who wins this years playoffs, lol.