If you had to be a duck that couldn't fly, or a bear that always flew...

Started by sc00t, May 21, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc00t

which would you be and why?

Just saying hello. I think I posted here when it was EFK donkeys-years-ago.

I'm sc00t, used to be an angle efedder, but now I'm in an RP fed (OSW - weareosw.com) and although I wouldn't say I'm LESS annoying than I used to be, I'm definitely annoying in a very different way.

Nice to be back.

-sc00t

weareOSW

Alex Smiley

Welcome (back) to the boards, good brother sc00t. Excited to have you be a part of the community here! And thank you for volunteering to help me reign in any shenanigans that occur on the EWPlanet forums lol

Also, I'd be a bear that always flew. Imagine how much easier your meals would be if you could just swoop in on them.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

AlexiaFrost

Flying bear.

A duck that can't fly is just a penguin, and I may be from Minnesota, but my ass does NOT appreciate artic weather, Fuck that, flying bear. my enemies will have so many more reasons to fear me!

Rebel Child

Duck that couldn't fly, I could still get away from predators and you know be able to eat..

A bear that always flew would be a skinny ass bear.

sc00t

It would be very skinny indeed and it couldn't even land to eat, or sleep, or anything. Perpetual motion, like a shark.

I'd be the duck, FYI. Ducks don't need to fly and they get lots of free bread. Mmm, Carbs.  I love carbs.

Judge

I'd just rather shoot both of them and mount them in my trophy room.

Rebel Child

Quote from: Judge on May 22, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
I'd just rather shoot both of them and mount them in my trophy room.

....And any other room in the house when the blinds are down.. >.>

<.<

Judge

Rebel Child