News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Post-a-Hunk

Started by Rae, September 06, 2008, 01:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

How about all you guys keep your 'funny pictures' to your thread,  and if one of us feels like being goofy we'll put some 'funny' pictures in our thread eh?

Because as Honker has pointed it out, he's done the same for the babe thread, but at the same time, it's a thread mainly poignant for males, which he is one.

So I think it's only fair, because in other aspects, it would look as if though while yes the female members on the board are the minority, we too cannot enjoy eye candy and the finer things in life, which in turn would be rather shitty of all of you.

Yes this is the internets, and it's meant to be fun.

But come on have a little bit of respect for your fellow efedders eh?

Rebel Child

EBWOP

I mean if you want to add decent pictures - cool.  After all some chicks have added to your babe thread to be 'helpful.'

Big Gay Honker

I think that there should be no thread for just one sex around here.  If I want to post something I find funny, in any thread, I'll do it.  But seeing as how some people around here feel the need to complain over some pics I find funny, I'll be nice and sweet and do something about it on my end.

Rae

I'm not going to argue with you Honker, because many of us girls have asked you guys nicely multiple times to hold back on the pics, seeing as you're basically flooding it instead of funny pics here and there. Whether or not this is a thread for girls or guys, can you all just do what we ask because we asked you to, and no other reason? That's all we want. Thank you

Guillaume Canet

I saw him in a French film called "Love me if you dare" or "Jeux d'enfants" years ago. I think he's really sexy in that movie (subtitles and all, lol). Anyway, I haven't seen anything else he was in, but I always remember him from that film

Big Gay Honker

Well it's not my fault I'm cruising the net for pics more than you guys are!  You're going to tell me that with a body like that, Carrot Top isn't a babe?

TaNK

I'm gonna say this once. You ladies take this way too seriously. If you ladies want to post a million pictures of 'less than stellar' babes in our thread, I would just laugh at the joke. And.. btw, you are more than welcome to do that in our thread! I'm also sure that Cory, Myself, Honker, Black Death, or anybody else wouldn't care. Lighten up! Crybabies.

I still love you ladies, so please don't take this as a flame of any sort.

Adam Wrong

Travis from Gym Class Heroes

Pharrell Williams

Steve Jones from T4

Seriously if any of those wanted to do me I would totally let them...  :-\

Rae

Hot damn! Idina Menzel is one lucky lady

JessiB

Barry Watson

Hayden Christensen

Shia LaBeouf