News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FYI

Started by KenFucious, October 07, 2008, 05:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenFucious

With all this talk of leaving, I hate to 'Crow' (jump on the bandwagon), but I have a break coming up of my own. I recently accepted a 6 figure contract with defense contractor KBR to do some electrical work in the middle east. As of now, I'll be stationed in Baghdad near the airport in what is called the "Green Zone". It's a one year contract with a 10 day break every 4 months. I just wanted to let the E-Fed Knights community in on my situation so nobody thinks I fell off the earth. I am slated to leave for Houston on the 9th of November for processing before heading out.

TaNK

I love you Baberham Lincoln.

KenFucious

You... Have no idea how long I've waited... 

Duckman

Good luck with that Ken, sounds like one hell of an adventure to be going on!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

TheEnigmaticOne

great money. I got offered a similar opportunity. But decided to re enlist through the air force after a cute little term in the marines. Im currently a reserve because i wish to continue what ive got going in my life for the time being. Congrats though, despite the fact you will be gone, it's a great opportunity and green zone has gotten a lot better than what it was a few years ago. so no worries. DO WORK!

KenFucious

My brother in-law is over there right now and one of the doctors that my mom works with frequents Baghdad and says it relatively safe considering the situation. My old lady will be here to keep up on the billage and when I come back my cars will be payed off and I'll probably buy a house. Either way, I'm stoked for the opportunity.