News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Trip Down Ian Tube Lane

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, November 14, 2008, 06:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Finding something for Scorps today, I found myself going down my you tube posting history...and stuff from the last year I have been doing for Ian Credible. Thought I would share a few with you (if your as bored as me) not really for rps, but more video images

HYPE VIDEO FOR MY FIRST E-FED RKW

To hype Ian Credible debuting in RKW in my first ever fed as a rper, I produced this little video...still love it today and is the chosen theme music for Ian Credible

Some cringe worthy moments

This is my first fall into the actual audio rp with kind of a news report for my first feud with Ryan Davis over the King of the North title. It was here I realized it was shite and also I knew if I enjoyed doing it, I should make all my promos audio!

Hype video for episode 21 of the Knights...[/u]

It was when we had Tank on and Skelly made a dramatic return...it needed hyping so I made a video for it! ENJOY!!!

VWF Show

Saw the debut of Ian Man....enough said...well apart from myself and Stylez (Danny Orchard) super imposed on the old Batman costumes...

Ian Credible and Danny do various 80s TV shows

Again more for the graphics...I just love putting Stylez and my face on these pics and having the funky theme music playing lol

As you guys know I always appreciate my stuff being commented on and rated on youtube so if you have a chance to drop some comments in this thread and on you tube please do...thats all for me from Ian Tube Memory Lane...unless someone else wants to add something!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'