News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Nasty Things you have done to people or in general

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 03, 2008, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I don't think I've really got that many bad things that I've done...ok let me think...

In college I broke this girls finger.  It was by accident.  I was drunk as fuck and after having a fight with a post box (which I lost) I came back to our halls of residence in a right state.  I came in the door and picked up the phone, went 'hello' thinking it was funny, dropped the phone.  The chick went to put the phone back on the receiver just as I punched it and wham, crushed her finger.

I cheated on a girlfriend in college with this older woman.  She had been in college for a few years and I met her through a mate of mine.  Had no idea she was into me but she invited me to her house for a drink one night.  I went up and she was in her nighty and when I came in she said she wanted to give me a massage.  Of course this lead to me boning her which was much fun.  Older women rock.

I once took a piss in a bottle of cider and this guy drank it thinking it was booze.

When I was a young kid I threw dog shit at my neighbour because i didn't like him.  I also used to throw rocks athis house.  I also smashed windows on his shed.  I really didn't like the guy.

In school we had a retard kid in our class.  We used to get him to do stupid stuff like ask if he could see the teachers tits.  The worst one was when we were doing PE and we told him the way you won in javelin throwing was whoever got it closest to the line you throw from.  He put the javelin through his foot.

There's much worse ones involving things I did while on drugs, but I don't want to get into them here as I'm trying to remain slightly respectable.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

TheEnigmaticOne

- Got a blowjob from a current friend's girlfriend [ they are still dating ] while drunk in my car, and never told him.

- Cheated on my ex about 15-20 times in the period of 4 months. Never told her either.

- At 18, Me and friends would aimlessly drive out shooting out back windshields of cars with a pump action pellet rifle.

- At 14, Me and 2 friends rocked my old middle school with 142 rolls of toilet paper...[ which we stole from the market ] and it ended up in the newspaper the next day.

- At 16, Thought it'd be fun to make explosives with a friend. And packed a C02 Cartridge with gunpowder, lit in my friends front yard. Took out 3 windows and almost killed myself and 2 neighbors with shrapnel from the Cartridge.

- At 17, Thought it'd be funny to walk into the 2 Story Super Mall and drop a 12 pound watermelon off the balcony inside while a friend filmed. [ Mind you it exploded all over some unhappy Asian kids. ]

- At 19, Threw fireworks from my car on 4th of July. Into a car parked with it's windows down as a couple were making out inside. [ Long Beach PD somehow came to my house. I lied and was off the hook. ]

- At 20, I invented the G-Slap while having sex drunk at a party. I pulled out and came on my hand on accident. Girl laughed, so I slapped her...hence smearing it all over her face.

- When I first started E-Fedding I told this kid on AIM I hacked him, and the only way to save his computer from eventually dying was to delete the file [ Win.exe ] because that was the file I infected...[ He did, and quickly signed off for a good week. ]

- Got drunk and told a fat girl that approached me at a party to flirt...that she was a lard ass, and would buy her cheeseburgers to leave me alone. [ Redemption served later as I passed out and she supposedly raped me. ]

- Early in College, shoved a 12 gauge shotgun shell into the muffler of a car. Guy was a douche so felt it was proper. I later heard all 4 tires popped, his car's axles broke from hitting the road, and the shards almost went through his floorboards. [ I laid low for quite sometime...Never Again ].

- Got pissed at a neighbor, and resulted in taking a shit on the hood of his car. He was pleased...but never found out it was me.

- I made out with a friends mom while we were both drunk at his family's party. [ Divorced so no father ass beating. But My friend still hasn't forgiven me. ]

- Got drunk at a bar, and slapped a Samoan bouncer in the face while leaving...after he pushed my friend. [ we then ran. ]

- Saw a girl from HS working at a Strip Club one night. Openly called her a whore... [ which went over well. ]

- Has fooled around with, and slept with many girls..never calling them after. [ Created a nice Anti-Fan club in HS and early College ]

Many more...

Niddy

Quote- Got pissed at a neighbor, and resulted in taking a shit on the hood of his car. He was pleased...but never found out it was me.

I hope you made a typo somewhere in there... lmao.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: 'Niddy on December 04, 2008, 08:00:21 AM
Quote- Got pissed at a neighbor, and resulted in taking a shit on the hood of his car. He was pleased...but never found out it was me.

I hope you made a typo somewhere in there... lmao.

It's those kinky Scotsmen! They're into people defecating on their cars.

Duckman

Hey!  That wasn't me!  Anyway, we shit IN the car, not on it!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

TheEnigmaticOne

Pleased as in sarcasm. He was actually pretty pissed, and drove his car...with the shit still on the hood to the car wash so he personally didn't have to take it off.

Adam Wrong

- intentionally shoved a kid in dog shit when I was 11 just because...
- at 19 after splitting up with my first serious girlfriend I ended up sleeping with all three of her best friends after using the same line on all three of them (when I was with Lisa, I really wanted you) They all now hate me.
- I also then slept with one of those three's friends in a toilet cubicle at that particular person's birthday.
- I got a drink thrown at me and almost bottled after a rotund girl chatted me up in a club and my response was, "You're fat... leave."
- Produced a radio show in high school where we verbally berated certain people in the score by making up song parodies involving their problems (BO, Hirsute women and Fat kids were a speciality.)
- stole about 3 thousand pounds worth of stock from the supermarket where I worked. I was in charge of the night shift and of locking up and got two other guys in on it as well as my parents. I started with food and moved onto cigarettes, alcohol, electric tokens and electronic equipment
- slashed a former friends tyres after he threatened to kill me for...
- telling a former friend's girlfriend at the time that he had slept with several other people and she should really get herself tested
- threatened a friend of my current girlfriend because he was overly friendly (he hasn't spoken to her since and my gf has no idea why.)

I have more but it really is too bad to put here

Judge

Russ

You're all such charming and delightful people *Backs off quickly*
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.