News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Transgendered MMA Fighters

Started by Ty, March 06, 2013, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Nick on March 19, 2013, 10:30:55 PM
Rogan spoke on the issue recently, and I agree with a lot of his viewpoints, even though he did come across slightly douchey.

1. Even if the dick and balls are cut off, the former male still has the bone structure and musculature of a man. Wider shoulders, bigger wrists, bigger hands, bigger head. This enables the former male to stand more of a chance of doing damage and taking it, compared to a female fighter. Fallon's last two wins are by brutal KO.

Classy dude. That is really, really classy.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Nick

You're on an ewrestling forum, and you're expecting to see class? You actually expect me to use the words penis and testicles instead? Ain't happening.

I like it how you can't refute one point I make, instead you nitpick me for 'dick and balls', all because I don't agree with your point of view. Now that, is classy  8)

Jennifer

I'm talking about referring to cutting them off you stupid cunt.

I expect to see people at least making a modicum of effort not to be transphobic as fuck.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

You're completely wrong in this situation Nick.

Dorling

Quote from: Nick on March 20, 2013, 03:04:42 PM
You're on an ewrestling forum, and you're expecting to see class?

Intelligence and decorum would be a start. Fool.