News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

Well in that case Ah have a good news. Good news is yer back on your own this week, as ah'm tryin out a different tag team. Gonna have you in the openin' slot this week, which based on the PFC's previous showin's means ya got that pretty boy Delbert Larson. Ah trust y'all have no problems kickin' his face in?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

Tripp kick face so hard, his woman taste blood.   

Goldferg

That's what Ah like ta hear baby, that's what Ah like ta hear. Lookin' forward ta seein' it almost as much as Ah'm sure yore lookin' forward ta doin' it. Ah won't take up any more of yore time baby, ah'll let ya go get ready.

And last but by no means least, Ms Ramsay could ya send Rory McCaul up please?

Rory baby, good ta see ya again - an' good ta see ya still leadin' by example. Been a couple 'a weeks since we last talked, so I thought Ah should take a moment ta touch base, see how yore doin'?
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

Some of these lads are finally startin' to show that they've got a pair, which pleases me to no end brotha'.   

Goldferg

That's good ta hear baby, team really seems to be comin' together as of late an' a lot of that is down ta the way y'all have been leadin', both in the ring an' in practice. Ah'm countin' on ya ta do the same again this week against the PFC. That XJ Hawkins of theirs looks like a real handful, but if ah were puttin' money on anyone beatin' him it'd be you baby.

Mike Powers

Goldferg

Ah'm lookin' forward ta seein' ya do it baby. Can ya let the rest of the team know Ah'll be doin' the usual pre-show line-up meetin' in the usual place in the next half hour or so?

Alright y'all, Ah'll keep this one short an' to the point. We got two wins on the trott here an' Ah know all of ya want ta make it three. The PFC is one hell of a team, but so are all of you an' I know y'all have what it takes ta get the job done. This here is the line-up for this week's show.

Main - Rory McCaul
Semi-Main - Lightning
Tag - Bobby Williams & Buzz
Woman - Pearl
Opener - Ethan Tripp

Bench - Deanna Fuentes
Sparring - Thunder

Lets go out there and kick some ass people.

LOCK IN

Goldferg

Highlights from the Union Jacks' press conference

On this Week's result:
Ah ain't gonna lie, Ah'm  disappointed ta lose this one. Sure it ain't like there weren't some positives ta this, Ah am, for example, very happy with how Buzz an' Bobby Williams performed in their maiden outing as a team, an' there ain't no shame in losin' when it goes down ta the wire like that. Ah'd probably feel a lot better with this one if it weren't for what happened ta Rory.

On Rory McCaul's injury:
Ah know y'all want a few words on this, but Ah don't know his condition yet. Doc Nguyen is lookin' after him at the moment an' hopefully the damage ain't gonna be too bad, fingers crossed. Rory is a huge part of this team an' hopefully he'll be back an' kickin' ass as per usual before ya know it.

On Next Week's Showdown with the Rebels:
Well, Ah'm  feelin' a lot less confident than Ah was before Rory limped outa the ring, the Rebels ain't a team ya can walk into without yore captain an' expect ta have an easy time of it. That bein' said, even without Rory , Ah have a hell of a team ta call upon so if they're thinkin' we're gonna be an easy win... well they'd better think again.

On other TCW news:
Ah gotta say, findin' out that Kamikaze Lee was behind that there attack on Seiji Masuka the other week surprised the hell outa me, Ah wouldn't have had him down as the type ta pull somethin' like that. Can't imagine why he'd do it, but Ah hope GM Franchise deals with him appropriately

Well shit... this ain't good, pardon mah French. Guess Ah'd better find out the damage first, then see what Ah can salvage outa this mess... Ms Ramsay, could ya send Doc Nguyen up please?

Howdy Doc... been seein' more of you than Ah'd like lately. What's the damage on Rory lookin' like?

Mike Powers

No structural damage to the knee at all, although he does have a deep bruise and swelling.  He can wrestle this week if he wants to, but he won't be at 100%, and he'd be risking doing further damage.  It is up to you both to decide what's best.

Also, Thunder is looking great.  He can go this week, no problem.     

Goldferg

*lets out sigh of relief* ... well, at least he ain't out long term. Thanks Doc. Ah'll have a word with him, see how he feels. Keep up the good work baby. Ah'll let ya get back to it

Ms Ramsay, can ya send Head Trainer White in please?

Howdy HT. Not the result we all wanted, but not as bad as it coulda been. Just spoke ta the Doc an' good news is that Rory's knee ain't broke, just bruised - so we could start him this week if we need ta, although Doc did say he'd be far from 100% an' he'd be riskin' injury. Personally ah'm inclined ta sit him... but that'd leave a gapin' hole in the main event, an' the only person Ah can think of who could fill it would be Lightnin', who Ah don't think is quite ready for that much responsibility. Ah need ta talk it over with Rory anyhow, but thoughts?

Mike Powers

We're definitely in a tough spot.  We're having trouble with consistency due to the injuries forcing us to continually shuffle the lineup.  I don't want to be the hard ass that says "Rory should fight through the pain" but.....

Goldferg

... but yore gonna be a hardass who says Rory should fight through the pain. Ah'll see how he feels, but knowin' him, he'll probably want ta go out there anyhow.

Anyhow, aside from that, thoughts on Buzz and Bobby? I know they picked up the dubya, which ta be honest Ah weren't expectin', but was it luck on our part, or could we be onta a future winnin' formula?

Mike Powers

Bobby carried the match. Buzz has potential, and teaming with Bobby will certainly help him, but I'd expect up and down results from them moving forward.

Goldferg

Yeah, I figgered as much. As long as they both give their best, ain't much more Ah can ask. Ah believe that's all Ah had ta ask about on mah end. Any burnin' issues Ah need ta know about team-wise? If not then Ah'll let ya get back to it.

Mike Powers

Nothing else pressing right now.  Lightning and Thunder keep lobbying for a keg to be brought into the locker room, but I'm staying firm with my 'no' on that one.