News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

Heh... sounds like them. Maybe we should tell them we'd do it, but only if we win the league. Nothin' motivates those boys like free beer.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

Goldferg

Well, whatever gets 'em winnin', right? Anyway, Ah'd better check in on Rory, see how he's feelin'. Ah'll let ya get back to it.

Could ya send Rory McCaul up please Ms Ramsay?

Howdy Champ. How's the knee feeling?
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

She's a lil' wobbly there brotha', but it ain't nothin' that I never felt before.  Imma be fine, and Imma take out me frustrations on that pip squeak Temple dis week.   

Goldferg

Yeah, Ah had a feelin' you'd be ready ta go baby. Just don't go pushin' yourself too hard here. The team needs a win against the Rebels, but we need our captain fightin' fit a whole lot more.

Mike Powers

Don'tcha worry 'bout me none brotha'.  Imma do whats best for me and for me team.   

Goldferg

Well, ya know yourself better'n Ah do. As long as yore good ta wrassle, that's all that matters. Ah'll let ya get back to it.

Ms Ramsay, could ya send Ethan Tripp up please?

Howdy baby. Congrats on the win. The way ya kicked that pretty boy punks face in was a thing of beauty

Mike Powers

Tripp kick face so hard, fans thought it was football.   

Goldferg

Wait is that proper football or socc... never mind. I called ya here for a reason baby, got somethin' of a special assignment for ya this week. Ah'd like ya ta keep an eye on the Rory McCaul/Donnie Temple match for me, make sure that neither he or the rest of the Rebels take any liberties with Rory's knee. Ah ain't askin' ya ta interfere on his behalf or anythin', but if ya see any BS goin' down Ah want ya ta go out there an put a stop ta it - as quickly, painfully and god darn violently as ya can. Ya OK with that baby?

Mike Powers

Tripp watch.  Tripp ready to break face in half like watermelon.   

Goldferg

Excellent baby. Ah knew Ah could count on ya. Keep up the good work.

Ms Ramsay, could ya send Thunder an' Lightnin' up next please.

Howdy boys. Thirsty as ever Ah hear?

Mike Powers

Fear the sight of Lightning!

Tremble at the sound of Thunder!

Thirsty for victory....and cerveza's senor!

Goldferg

Well, as the deal goes, Ah provide the latter when y'all provide the former. Although speakin' of beer, the H/T tells me y'all have been petitionin' ta have a keg installed in the locker room?

Mike Powers

What better way to celebrate the victories....

.....and drown the sorrows of a loss.....

....than with fine Mexican beer senor?

Goldferg

Well, the H/T would disagree. Ah on the other hand... well let's say Ah'm willin' ta let results decide... IF we do well enough in the league. Let's say... third place or better, an' Ah'll see what ah can do to oblige y'all next season?