Ian's Pre WWE PPV Thoughts

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 06, 2008, 06:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well the PPV Prediction Game over at T.F.W.F. is in full swing once more. To play you must be registered on the T.F.W.F. Boards and place your winners pre the start of WWE Unforgiven. So heres who I have gone for and why...

WWE Title Scramble Match

I don't know if they threw a couple of names into the hat to try and get something for some of these guys, but I dont think its going to work. I really dont think anyone sees any person in this match having the backstage sway to take the belt off of HHH. I mean Brian Kendrick...Jeff Hardy...MVP...Shelton Benjamin. Its just not belivable any of these guys could walk with the gold. I personally, see this as more of a planted storyline to get The Undertaker in the title picture. Survivor Series is kind of Taker's unofficial PPV and its were he made his debut as part of Ted DiBiase's team all those years ago when he was managed by Brother Love. HHH vs Undertaker would work best for one of the big 4...not a chance in my opinion anyone else is walking with the title here. The shame is for me they have one real up and comer in the likes of MVP whom given more tweaking with the gimmick could be a Main Event prospect someday. In summary just a planted match to enhance a HHH vs. Undertaker feud.

Ian goes HHH for the win

World Title Scramble Match

Its going to piss me off, but the Smokey lungs has got his face on the poster and I cant see Punk walking out with the belt. In fact I see Punk chasing the belt as something WWE would like him to do from now. I dont get it...he is one wrestler whom hasnt been shoved down the fans throats, but in fact the fans shoved him down their throats and I just see him losing the gold to Batista. If a Batista heel turn is going to happen which I have predicted for sometime, this could be the PPV to do it, if he cheats and costs Punk the match and grabs the gold, it plays well into the whole thing of Punk being a paper champion. Since well...he didnt lose the belt by fair means. It also gives us a chance for when Cena is back to see Batista and Cena headline Mania with the caption 'Cena vs Batista II' basically...as for the others in this. Kane, JBL and Rey are all former World Champions, but what use are these days for WWE creative? Just guys to job out to the Champion and look to legitimize his title run.

Ian goes for the Batista win

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

One reason to tune into WWE is this feud. I have never liked Jericho...I have stated that for many years and I see him as a wetdream for loads of internet fans out there. However, I am digging this Jericho. His promos have been spot on and his look screams someone we should hate. With Michaels getting the win here, I see Jericho still doing something post match to keep this feud going until we revisits something like a Hell in the Cell later down the line.

For the sake of his reputation Shawn Michaels wins according to Ian

ECW TITLE Scramble Match

Mark Henry a super jobber vs a load of other jobbers....no point in taking the platinum belt off the fatman. I still wonder what the point to ECW is. I mean they could really set it apart and I keep hoping they will as a high flying kind of daredevil promotion which focuses on wrestling more than storylines. With this fat useless fuck holding the belt and the people like Kane before him, it aint going to happen. Putting the strap on Matt Hardy does nothing either...and as for the rest, well its laughable. If I am WWE, I cut half the deadweight of ECW or move them to Smackdown. I then make ECW something totally different instead of the C Show.

Ian says Fatty Fat Fat retains

Michelle McCool vs someone else

GIVE THE BELT TO NATTIE NEIDHART!

McCool wins the butteryfly title

Cryme Tyme vs Priceless

This storyline hinges on the direction WWE can take. Priceless could be part of the new hip 2nd generation stable with the likes of Orton...or...they could get a few suburban white kids happy and give the titles to our ghetto friends Cryme Tyme so our fans can be down with it more than Scott Robinson! If I am booking this, I am going for a Priceless win. I dont need to see Shad or JT with the belts around their necks like chains just yet...I need to see Priceless whos title run was halted by the dumbass Batista and Cena reign first time off, have a good run and build a stable worthwild before Cryme Tyme get their moment of glory. Vince for the first time might have a tag division here worth noting it they book this right. Crossing my fingers I am hoping Priceless heel it up to retain...and we get more out of this

Ian is going for the team with money to win...PRICELESS!

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'