Another top WWE Star Injured

Started by Gary, September 01, 2008, 01:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Kaiser

Quote from: Black Death on September 02, 2008, 05:32:38 PM
he been at it for what now almost twenty years strong ... people said his career was over back in 97-98 so him coming back this strong and going this long proves the man is one of the best.   HBK VS Undertaker WM 25 Match would be great capper to a great  career.  those two can put together a great show.   

Over 20 years.  I think he's the only wrestler that's been with WWE for the past three decades.

Bryan

the rockers debuted in 1988, so 20 years exactly i think.

Gary

yeah in the wwe.com article about michael's injury they say its been 20 years

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

I think it get to a point where you scale back and wind it down.  Hell Undertaker lasted for so long because he has one of the greatest work schdule you every seen.  3 months on 6 months off type thing.   He possibly could be heading into the last big run of his career.  maybe be one of the reason he got his wife involved in the angle.     
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

At least the Michaels injury isn't too serious and he won't need surgery.

Fingers crossed he can still work at his usual pace and give this feud the great blow off match it deserves.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Smash INC

Fingers crossed he doesn't make the injury any worse.

Then and only then, fingers crossed he is in the shape to deliver the type of match this feud needs.